CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't think we're going to agree, I think it was borderline negligent to not have Ndiaye tied down a bit longer. You disagree.

Your opinion isn't going to change, neither is mine.

May as well move on and look forward to Ben Osborn playing off Will Osula in the first PL game of the season.
We can offer all we want but if he is not going to sign he will not and that is what happened, it is not borderline neglect.

We can offer all we want but if he is not going to sign he will not and that is what happened, it is not borderline neglect.
Please stop reading half a conversation. I'm referring to the signing of the contract he signed in 2021. What we don't know is whether a 1 year extension clause was offered. What I'm saying is 'if not, why not?!'.

I am fully aware that he's been offered new contracts since and has refused to sign them.

If you listen to some of the old Forest players that signed under Clough, it was a case of Clough giving them the contract and being told to sign it! No negotiations at all!

It would’ve been nice if we could’ve done that with Ndiaye, but those days are long gone 🤣

He would not sign anything other than that negotiated in 2021
his agent has done us up like a kipper.

where are the pictures

If you listen to some of the old Forest players that signed under Clough, it was a case of Clough giving them the contract and being told to sign it! No negotiations at all!

It would’ve been nice if we could’ve done that with Ndiaye, but those days are long gone 🤣
Totally agree but unfortunately he would not have signed any contract, other than the one he did.
The agents control football, I am waiting for a player to tell his agent to do one

Totally agree but unfortunately he would not have signed any contract. The agents control football, I am waiting for a player to tell his agent to do one

I’d say that Ndiaye has told his agent exactly what he wants. If the move was solely down to money and how much his agents makes, then he wouldn’t be signing for Marseille!

I’d say that Ndiaye has told his agent exactly what he wants. If the move was solely down to money and how much his agents makes, then he wouldn’t be signing for Marseille!
His agent negotiated his contract at OM, I would not be surprised if he did not receive an inducement to facilitate the deal

I obviously get that if someone doesn't want to sign, you can't force them.

But I keep seeing comments suggesting he was never going to sign and gave no indication he would.

Surely he must have if this video was filmed.

I struggle to believe he (and sincerely hope he didnt) play us.

He possibly wanted to when the club got him away from the influence on father and agent but soon as they got wind they persuaded him not not. Don’t know but it is an explanation as all indications are that they wanted him to go to OM and there could possibly have been inducements

His agent negotiated his contract at OM, I would not be surprised if he did not receive an inducement to facilitate the deal

Do you not think that clubs in the Premier League would’ve been able to offer more?

I get it, some agents are complete cunts, but I’d imagine the majority are decent people trying to do what’s best for their players.

I would imagine everyone knew that he only wanted to join OM. Everton offered £25m last year and no doubt a Dutch auction could have been started

Thought it was only in the last 6 months they were free to talk to anyone, not 12. Unless it's changed?

I think we have been allowing him to speak to OM since June.

I do find it rather strange how excited they’re getting over signing a player who’s only ever played in the Championship.

You’d think prime Messi was signing the way they are going on.

Suppose that’s foreign football fans for you. I’ll never forget seeing the pictures of the Turks welcoming Darius Vassell to the club as if he was their saviour.

Back
Top Bottom