Chris to Hearts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CW needs a bit of success to rebuild his reputation after leaving us he's been in freefall, hope it works out

Think fleck would only get a league 1 contract IMO

Past couple of seasons how many good games has he had? 1 against forest in the play-offs maybe.
Boro at home , the same season ? All played out of their skins that night , can't think why ? :)

CW needs a bit of success to rebuild his reputation after leaving us he's been in freefall, hope it works out
He does. Can't speak for everyone considering the varied attitudes towards the guy on here but it's not nice seeing him fall from such grace for want of a better phrase. A bed of his own making mind.

He does. Can't speak for everyone considering the varied attitudes towards the guy on here but it's not nice seeing him fall from such grace for want of a better phrase. A bed of his own making mind.
He started to get delusions of grandeur imo, trying to polish lump of coal into diamonds, Morrison,Rodwell (anyone remember him? ),Hussey, Mousset etc, wasted loads that could have been spent wiser, it's a shame but made a rod as you say!

Mmhhh. Reading in league 1 or Hearts and living in Edinburgh with no pressure. I know where I would go and it wouldn't be just down the M4 from Slough
Another pull factor…

IMG_0723.jpeg

“I never thought I could act this way
And I've got to say that I just don't get it
I don't know where we went wrong
But the feeling's gone and I just can't get it back”

I always think of Wilder and Knill now when I hear that song.

Isn’t he on no wages at present?
doubt it contract run until end of June I think. Plus he’s not going to accept the first offer that comes his way if it isn’t right is he?

We’ve signed free transfers in late august/September and for some reason I feel like K.Freeman healsd out for a while didn’t he before signing elsewhere after leaving us

Back
Top Bottom