CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I do find it rather strange how excited they’re getting over signing a player who’s only ever played in the Championship.

You’d think prime Messi was signing the way they are going on.

Suppose that’s foreign football fans for you. I’ll never forget seeing the pictures of the Turks welcoming Darius Vassell to the club as if he was their saviour.
They’ve spent nearly £35m (depending on who you believe) on 2 championship forwards and a 34 year old Aubamayang and that’s a significant upgrade on their current squad. Speaks volumes about the level of competition in France. The decision to play in France at 23 will always seem strange to me.

I do find it rather strange how excited they’re getting over signing a player who’s only ever played in the Championship.
We were the same when we signed Billy Sharp from League 1 Scunthorpe. Him being a fan has a lot to do with it

We were the same when we signed Billy Sharp from League 1 Scunthorpe. Him being a fan has a lot to do with it

Really? I don’t ever remember a big turn out to welcome any new signing.

Danny Wilson had a “welcome”, that’s probably the biggest turn out I can remember.

Nice to see he’s announced it before club , heckys interview on footy heaven will be interesting….

Nice to see he’s announced it before club , heckys interview on footy heaven will be interesting….
Literally standard for nearly every single big transfer now. Mason mount said goodbye to Chelsea fans with a weeks old video he filmed with a different haircut to the Manchester United announcement!

Least we got a few (undisclosed) quid out of it..

Wish him well, but another boardroom blunder isn't it.

Even the comments of his farewell to blades fans is filled with gloating Marseille fans. They really are a graceless set of absolute fucking twats. Ordinarily I would wish an ex player does well but that means them doing well which leaves me with a real dilemma because I'd also like them to enjoy nothing but untold misery until the heat death of the universe. Anyway, good luck and all that.

I really don’t understand the upset over the financial aspect of this transfer.

The playing and emotional side I get. But blaming the club for being incompetent when we signed a player from what is essentially a Sunday League side and sold him a few years later for a multi-million pound fee, when he only had a year left on his contract and refused to sign another isn’t too bad a financial outcome.

Even the comments of his farewell to blades fans is filled with gloating Marseille fans. They really are a graceless set of absolute fucking twats. Ordinarily I would wish an ex player does well but that means them doing well which leaves me with a real dilemma because I'd also like them to enjoy nothing but untold misery until the heat death of the universe. Anyway, good luck and all that.
OM fans have being the biggest set of cunts ever. Intolerable set of inbred, stinky, gloating, virgins. I've never disliked a fanbase so much, so quickly. Not seen even 1 respectful comment. Just trying as hard as possible to be muggy and disrespectful.

Marseille have a very strange fanbase
At least half of our Twitter fans are morons as well, tbf.

As I said before, probably most of their fans don't even have Twitter or Instagram.

I really don’t understand the upset over the financial aspect of this transfer.

The playing and emotional side I get. But blaming the club for being incompetent when we signed a player from what is essentially a Sunday League side and sold him a few years later for a multi-million pound fee, when he only had a year left on his contract and refused to sign another isn’t too bad a financial outcome.
It depends.

If he had kept us up it's worth letting him go on a free as that's 100 million extra. Of course we could have gone down and lost him too. If we bring in one or two good players who have a impact beyond this season and we stay up we did better from it. Of course we could also waste this fee on utter rubbish and go down and be stuck with bad players

Time will tell on the incomings. We will always have a what if he stayed...

At least of our Twitter fans are morons as well, tbf.

As I said before, probably most of their fans don't even have Twitter or Instagram.

Mos fans are morons on Twitter. They’re mostly under 18 years old and get their knowledge from Youtube and Fifa.

Back
Top Bottom