Iliman Ndiaye: The Best Of

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Annoyingly absent from that compilation is his goal against Tottenham.

In my opinion it's the goal of the season. Don't get me wrong, Tommy Doyle's was spectacular, and everybody loves a long-range screamer, but for Ndiaye to dance around most of the Spurs back line and slot the ball past the keeper at his near post clinches it for me.

This. Just look at how packed that area is when he gets the ball. Don't think there's many other players who would even contemplate what he does, let alone pull it off! 🤯

1683199341729.png

He'll be a Sheffield United player next season. He loves it here, i would say more than the money. Granted there is a balance but management will, WILL, get it done

I hope

He'll be a Sheffield United player next season. He loves it here, i would say more than the money. Granted there is a balance but management will, WILL, get it done

I hope
Is it smart to turn down 30 million if a bid comes in considering he will go for free next summer if what is doing the rounds re his contract is correct? If he won't sign a contract and it gives us a chance to bring in others then I think he will go

Is it smart to turn down 30 million if a bid comes in considering he will go for free next summer if what is doing the rounds re his contract is correct? If he won't sign a contract and it gives us a chance to bring in others then I think he will go
He'll sign. Two more years and he'll go to Real Madrid for 90m and we are ready to make a challenge for European places...got it planned!!!!

He'll sign. Two more years and he'll go to Real Madrid for 90m and we are ready to make a challenge for European places...got it planned!!!!
I really hope he does but he would be foolish from a personal pov. Shine in the premier league and he's worth 40 million right away but with no transfer fee he can pocket a lot of that himself.

Been watching Blades for 50 years & he's the best I've ever seen. It will be devastating to lose him this summer.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

He is not your usual greedy footballer. Money will be a major factor for his futurefor sure, but he seems to have that loyalty that is rare. If he goes now he's worth 30m+. Very nice, thanks. But a year or so with us in the Prem, tricking defenders, scoring wonder goals and his value will be crazy high. Really up to hom and from a selfish point of view, I think he needs a couple of years at The Lane before that big money move to a team
where he'll warm their bench.

£30 million now or the opportunity of securing a second season in the Premier league?

Back
Top Bottom