Iliman Ndiaye: The Best Of

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I love how he’s quick and his celebrations are even quicker 🙂
Thinking of his goal celebration, (finger twirling) have we ever had a player that had a signature celebration, and is it a sign of his impending greatness and confidence in himself that he has this signature move?

Thinking of his goal celebration, (finger twirling) have we ever had a player that had a signature celebration, and is it a sign of his impending greatness and confidence in himself that he has this signature move?

Beagrie (somersault), McGoldrick (muscles), Fjortoft (aeroplane) all spring to mind. I’m sure there are lots more.

Absolutely class!

That goal v Blackburn (& Fulham away) was like Messi!

Easily the best player I've seen in red and white at Lane.

A number of high profile clubs will definitely be monitoring him. That highlight reel only includes his goals, consider his work rate, tackling back, ball retention, 5 star skill, assists and attitude.

What a player!!

Please stay Illy.

That goal against Blackburn... 😍
Easily the best. The the Fullham, then the Cardiff for me.

He's one energetic slippery little bastard. Despite his goals thr main thing I notice him is he rarely gives up, if he loses the ball more often than not he goes back for it. Looking forward to seeing how he gets on in the prem.

Annoyingly absent from that compilation is his goal against Tottenham.

In my opinion it's the goal of the season. Don't get me wrong, Tommy Doyle's was spectacular, and everybody loves a long-range screamer, but for Ndiaye to dance around most of the Spurs back line and slot the ball past the keeper at his near post clinches it for me.

He's one energetic slippery little bastard. Despite his goals thr main thing I notice him is he rarely gives up, if he loses the ball more often than not he goes back for it. Looking forward to seeing how he gets on in the prem.
Don't think he'll be in the Prem, sadly. Not with us especially. He'll go big.

I agree with you regards his work rate when he loses the ball. He doesn't stop. His stamina must be at a peak level.

He's by far the best player I've ever seen at Lane. By a comfortable margin as well.

Don't think he'll be in the Prem, sadly. Not with us especially. He'll go big.

I agree with you regards his work rate when he loses the ball. He doesn't stop. His stamina must be at a peak level.

He's by far the best player I've ever seen at Lane. By a comfortable margin as well.
Honestly, I can't call it. I'm not taking anything at all away from the lad but I think we look at him with some form of rose tinted glasses. Again, he's something special and has a bright future but we will love him more because he's in a Blades shirt.

It comes from something of a selfish place but also a logical one, I think he could really benefit from a season in the prem with us. He will get constant game time and being in a squad where he's comfortable with all the players round him may very well afford him more confidence against the bigger opposition. I said exactly the same thing about Henderson when he left to go back to Man U. I completely understood the pull of going back to a big club for Hendo but I genuinely think he'd be in a better place now had he stayed with us because he was at the top of his game.

Same goes for Illi, completely get why he'd leave and I wouldn't even be annoyed about it as it is expected but he has an opportunity to grow his game on the biggest stage now. Plenty of seasons ahead for that lad.

Definitely this goal. It shows everything brilliant about him: he chases like a Rottweiler scaring opponents with the ball to bits, nicks it off them; he dribbles sublimely; he’s strong AND looks to keep going rather than go down; he carries the ball with pace and drives toward goal; and here he finishes brilliantly. This goal is him.

Ndiaye is the best player I've seen at United, pipping MGW.

Unless we can get proper money for him (£25m+) I think we should hang onto him for 1 more season even if it means losing him on a free. Would love to see him in our shirt giving PL defenders a fright and he's irreplaceable to a club like ours. Might as well roll the dice on survival.

Love him but basically he is a Premier League player, playing with 1 or 2 other Premier League players and a load of top Championship players against championship players. Next year he will be playing with pretty much the same players against Premier League players and it will be very hard for him to shine. Put him with a team of Premier League players and he will be a star.

His price tag should be no less that £40 million.
His wages with us should reflect that.

But neither will happen. Sadly I think he'll go. Hope he doesnt.

One year left on his contract together with no premiership experience means we will get offered no where near that.
I can think of at least one ex Blades player with far less talent, (a good pro) who went for double that amount

I can think of at least one ex Blades player with far less talent, (a good pro) who went for double that amount
But that player had more than one year left on his contract and had some top level experience.

Would he sign a new deal with us at £100K a week?
Do we think that would be a good deal for Sheffield Utd?
Maybe with a release clause deal which would suit N'Diaye.

Love him but basically he is a Premier League player, playing with 1 or 2 other Premier League players and a load of top Championship players against championship players. Next year he will be playing with pretty much the same players against Premier League players and it will be very hard for him to shine. Put him with a team of Premier League players and he will be a star.
Yes. Palace have at least two very similar players in Olise and Eze. Outstanding talents.
I think we tried to grab Eze from QPR couple seasons back.

One year left on his contract together with no premiership experience means we will get offered no where near that.
Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you see it you are right. We'd be better off getting 1 year out of Ndiaye and losing him on a free than selling him for under £20m this summer though. If he wants to spend the next 12 months on 4 grand a week when we could comfortably offer him over 10x that and protect his value to the club then that's his perogative.

Yes. Palace have at least two very similar players in Olise and Eze. Outstanding talents.
I think we tried to grab Eze from QPR couple seasons back.
I think that McAtee could be that 2nd player. A year in the Championship followed by a pre season with us, will set him up for a good season next year. I really believe that City will loan him to us and sell us Doyle. The only problem is, will we buy Doyle to enable us to loan McA, otherwise Doyle will be the priority loan

Back
Top Bottom