Axel Tuanzebe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ll take it. Better signing than Holgate. The fitness issues are the only things that have held him back in the past from having a very good PL career.

He’ll be fit more than Ciaran Clark was last year and we coped then.

I'm hoping we are going to sign 2 or 3 really good players, as we've spent virtually nothing so far and players like this won't keep us in the Prem. I get the feeling we may need to keep some of our budget back to employ another physio though.

I'm hoping we are going to sign 2 or 3 really good players, as we've spent virtually nothing so far and players like this won't keep us in the Prem. I get the feeling we may need to keep some of our budget back to employ another physio though.
Is that feeling in your arse cavity ?

Clearly talented but played 63 games in 8 years, can we really afford a squad place on someone with his injury record, could be a masterstroke or a disaster

Meh.
Signing crocks as back-up doesn't sound the smartest of strategies. It's another signing that doesn't upgrade the XI.
Better than having no cover, but would've thought we might look at a young up & comer to succession plan for Egan.

Very good player, just needs to stay fit. Let’s hope it works out better than Rodwell

Will never forget the game against mbappe 2/3 years ago, he never got a kick. Hopefully he still has some of his pace and the injuries haven't ruined him.

T-Blade, Hal from SheffUnitedWay and Blades Ramble all saying it's true after it was reported by Nixon. It's easy being ITK!

Hard to complain with the budget we have really - let’s hope it’s another mcgoldrick or fleck type. Suspect he’d fill the role we had planned for Francis .

Often difficult to know what the deal is with some of the Man U cast offs. They Always arrive on the scene in a blaze of glory and either fizzle out and barely have a career (cofee / Wilson / marcheda ) or go on to have very creditable careers at the top level (cleverly / Heaton / McNeil etc).

I will say I’d rather we tried him on a team friendly deal instead of paying a couple of mill loan fee and 72k a week for Holgate.

Clearly talented but played 63 games in 8 years, can we really afford a squad place on someone with his injury record, could be a masterstroke or a disaster
I remember a striker from Ipswich who kept getting injuries.

Played almost every game for us for three years and is still loved now!

I’ve not followed his recent career (which presumably hasn’t been stellar) but I rated him as a kid on loan at Villa.

Fitness issues and its very much a gamble even on a free transfer.

I'd hope any deal is heavily weighted in our favour.

I'm sure he has talent, but at 25 years old he's barely played enough games to make up a full season....

Would hope we are being careful regards length and amount of contract.

I'm sure he has talent, but at 25 years old he's barely played enough games to make up a full season....

Would hope we are being careful regards length and amount of contract.

1 year deal with the option of a 2nd.

Even a 1 year pay as you play deal.

With our budget, we’re always going to need to take the odd gamble here and there. So why not? I can’t imagine it’s going to be a big money deal.

I'm guessing it's a combination of the 2, finding it hard to break into any side, if he can't stay injury free on a regular basis, who knows

Hope the medical was a thorough one given his history. At this rate the redevelopment of the training facilities will be just to incorporate an emergency department and in-house operating theatre
He's one of the few players to have to be stretchered ONTO the pitch!

Back
Top Bottom