Don't be an Albert

• Thread starter Deleted member 1486
  • Start date

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if Albert will still be doing it when he’s forty?

I'd imagine his career master plan is to be a YouTube star, get onto Strictly / Big Brother / Celeb Island etc and take it from there. This could be a cunning plan to look such a daft twat, that his video goes viral and Bob's your uncle.....

The radical 'with it' Mummy who called him Albert to be ....'with it'.
He’s her ‘little Prince’. Whereas to us, he’s a pierced bell end.

In the same tradition as Beckham calling his kids Brooklyn and Romeo based on they were conceived, maybe his mum just loves shagging on the steps of a grand Victorian concert hall?

I'd imagine his career master plan is to be a YouTube star, get onto Strictly / Big Brother / Celeb Island etc and take it from there. This could be a cunning plan to look such a daft twat, that his video goes viral and Bob's your uncle.....

In the same tradition as Beckham calling his kids Brooklyn and Romeo based on they were conceived, maybe his mum just loves shagging on the steps of a grand Victorian concert hall?
Toilets of the old Albert on Division Street when she came to watch the gooners lose in the FA Cup. His dad’s a Blade.

is Romeo a place? or was it Romeo and Juliets??

is Romeo a place? or was it Romeo and Juliets??

The latter, in the bogs, trap 1.

Trap 2 was no good as the skinny bitch would bang her head on the cistern and trap 3 always has a bloke sticking his knob through the little hole into trap 4.

The latter, in the bogs, trap 1.

Trap 2 was no good as the skinny bitch would bang her head on the cistern and trap 3 always has a bloke sticking his knob through the little hole into trap 4.

Trap 3 AND 4? Where the hell are they you sick sick man?

I bet they were always careful to practice safe sex whenever they stopped in Peckham.

What do you call a row of shitters then?

I suppose the Chaucerian would be 'water closets numerous'.
Wow. Chaucer used to be a rough school when I was a kid too. Is it now the Sheffield equivalent of Eton?

Wow. Chaucer used to be a rough school when I was a kid too. Is it now the Sheffield equivalent of Eton?

We've been gentrified since you did one.

Waltheof sees itself as the Harrow of the North and Ashleigh is twinned with Uppingham.

Myers Grove is now the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Pigdom and Rowlinson is part of the Sorbonne.

We've been gentrified since you did one.

Waltheof sees itself as the Harrow of the North and Ashleigh is twinned with Uppingham.

Myers Grove is now the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Pigdom and Rowlinson is part of the Sorbonne.
Abbeydale is ground zero

Almost unwatchable shite - in fact - unwatchable shite.

After they slagged off Sheffield and the ground, I skipped to the bit where the posh boy got told to fuck off by the steward, chuckled and called it a day.

I urge anyone who hasn't watched it yet not to bother.

Back
Top Bottom