Don't be an Albert

• Thread starter Deleted member 1486
  • Start date

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reminds me of Spoilt Bastard or Hubert out of the William books. Charles Hawtrey on speed.

Imagine being from Sheffield?

Imagine being that bad at drinking.
Imagine coming all the way to Sheffield, on a Monday night.
Imagine not getting let in.
Imagine thinking you'd win 6-0.
Imagine losing 1-0.
Imagine being out played.
Imagine that, from a team with a tin stadium.

Imagine.
We could because of our humility. Unfortunately they had as little imagination as their lemon sucker of a manager and the shambles he fielded😯😉.

I want to see a Vlog where a group of lads or fellas get up at 8am, in the spoons for 9 and get absolutely bladdered before the game. Then do the same after. Then go home, and fall up the stairs and get shouted at by the Mrs for being 6 hours late.

To be honest, I could just film myself for a day.

I want to see a Vlog where a group of lads or fellas get up at 8am, in the spoons for 9 and get absolutely bladdered before the game. Then do the same after. Then go home, and fall up the stairs and get shouted at by the Mrs for being 6 hours late.

5 times already this season , 6 tomorrow ,even the BBC don't repeat that much.

I’d love to see how Alberts evening planned out rather than watching four eyes mispronouncing Arsinal.

A nice feature would be a live stream from the bogs at HT to discuss the first 45 whilst chain smoking and keying up.

I dunno the shoreham view is pretty good but that’s not trying to pretend to be something it’s not. Lads on the piss going to the football and they seem like genuine decent fellas too

The ones that get me are the ones filming themselves going to game on their todd and call it something like ‘match day experience’ and you’re just like, well I’m glad it’s not my experience cause it looks fucking boring. Then we’ve got to sit through their monologue of the game as if they’re offering anything remotely insightful. They can get in the bin the lot of them.....well most of them.

I'm with you mate. The new craze of pods is just as bad. This weekend me and a couple of mates will be off very early in the morning - Bethnal Green / Bow for pre match drinks .... then depending on how we feel after, Whitechapel for a good sesh and curry, or maybe Camden Town, not sure yet. Crawl back to the digs at daft o clock. We'll be discussing the game and talking bollocks putting the world to rights. But hey I won't be sharing our experiences with the whole world - just the rest of the our mates for bants and piss taking. Old Skool.

Got wanked off by a tramp for £5

If that’s the case, then I suspect that he took a great deal of pleasure in looking at those dirty, callused, careworn hands work their magic on his John Thomas, whilst knowing he was helping the less fortunate.

It’s a win/win situation for all concerned and probably better than sticking something in a collection bucket.

If that’s the case, then I suspect that he took a great deal of pleasure in looking at those dirty, callused, careworn hands work their magic on his John Thomas, whilst knowing he was helping the less fortunate.

It’s a win/win situation for all concerned and probably better than sticking something in a collection bucket.
Yeah. Food wank.

But were his tears during and/or after of shame or due to missing the match?

I’m guessing the football.

I suspect my comments have been covered already but I feel I have to make them just to register my disapproval.
1. What a complete knobend. Deserved to be clipped properly by someone brought up in the 70/80s
2. What a complete set of Pussies! Albert not got in! "walk away son walk away" Oh ok then. Sorreeeee.
3. Who the fuck is Arsinil?
4. Just got to get the last train back......No you haven't you wanker. The last train back is the one's your mates are getting. You're getting out before there is any bother and because you have a first class ticket paid for by daddy on the early train.
5. Wanker

I suspect my comments have been covered already but I feel I have to make them just to register my disapproval.
1. What a complete knobend. Deserved to be clipped properly by someone brought up in the 70/80s
2. What a complete set of Pussies! Albert not got in! "walk away son walk away" Oh ok then. Sorreeeee.
3. Who the fuck is Arsinil?
4. Just got to get the last train back......No you haven't you wanker. The last train back is the one's your mates are getting. You're getting out before there is any bother and because you have a first class ticket paid for by daddy on the early train.
5. Wanker
I suspect when he says ‘get the last train to London’ he means the last one that stops at Stevenage or similar, as that’s where he actually lives.

I suspect when he says ‘get the last train to London’ he means the last one that stops at Stevenage or similar, as that’s where he actually lives.

My experience of Stevenage over the last 18 years has shown me that there is an even split between West Ham and Watford (80%) and Luton and Stevenage (20%). I am willing to accept he might be a renegade Stevanage fan on the wind up.

Ok they acted like knobs ,so have most of us after a few shandys .I think it was a bit harsh not letting him into the ground tbh .He could have said stop behaving like a cock I've got your seat number I will be watching you .
Job done .
Still treating us like animals?
I dont know ...

Ok they acted like knobs ,so have most of us after a few shandys .I think it was a bit harsh not letting him into the ground tbh .He could have said stop behaving like a cock I've got your seat number I will be watching you .
Job done .
I dont know ...
It's called upholding the law.

Job done .
I dont know ...
Mate he was acting like a knob and brought himself to the attention of the stewards. Very much doubt it’s just what‘s been shown on the vlog. Served him right, richly deserved and it was hilarious.

What made it even more hilarious was how he tried to act all reasonable when arguing with the steward. Served you right Albert, you bellend.

Ps thanks for helping to make all of our weekends just that little bit more enjoyable than we would have had if it had just been playing your shitty team of the park.

Job done .
I dont know ...

They cut out the part of the video when they were queuing. My money is on him being a gobby twat to the stewards.

Like most of us, I’ve been in all sorts of states at away games, and never been refused entry, but I don’t act like a bellend. There’s more to this story than him being refused entry due to just alcohol.

Let’s be honest, walking around the back of the Kop singing “what a shithole” isn’t the best of ideas, he’s lucky not to be seeing flashing blue lights of one kind or the other.

But were his tears during and/or after of shame or due to missing the match?

I’m guessing the football.

Don’t cry for me you old rough trader, the truth is I over paid yer. You used a gloved hand, at my insistence, I’ve cum from Highbury; that’s quite a distance.

Sorry I’ve not read the whole thread, just watched that absolute bellends video. My simple opinion is that I hope they get a really good hiding one day. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom