Don't be an Albert

• Thread starter Deleted member 1486
  • Start date

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They cut out the part of the video when they were queuing. My money is on him being a gobby twat to the stewards.

Like most of us, I’ve been in all sorts of states at away games, and never been refused entry, but I don’t act like a bellend. There’s more to this story than him being refused entry due to just alcohol.

Let’s be honest, walking around the back of the Kop singing “what a shithole” isn’t the best of ideas, he’s lucky not to be seeing flashing blue lights of one kind or the other.

Twice last season at Birmingham and Preston I was in a right state. The stewards and police pulled me over and told me to get some snap and sober up. I wasn't a dick, I got a burger and chips and stood with them. They said to me "you've not kicked off, get yourself in". Could have easily told me to do one.

"I've left five mins early to get the last train to London sobs"

ahhahahaahahahahahahahhhhhahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck right off!!!

The last direct train to St Pancras leaves at 2050, so he’d have needed to set off just before half time. There are later connections via Donny, but I can’t see that numpty working it out for himself.

The last direct train to St Pancras leaves at 2050, so he’d have needed to set off just before half time. There are later connections via Donny, but I can’t see that numpty working it out for himself.
A mate of mine does that trip quite often and I think there's one that leaves (via Donny as you say) just after 10, gets in about 1 am.

He was probably walking the wrong way down London Road on that video anyway :)

I suspect my comments have been covered already but I feel I have to make them just to register my disapproval.
1. What a complete knobend. Deserved to be clipped properly by someone brought up in the 70/80s
2. What a complete set of Pussies! Albert not got in! "walk away son walk away" Oh ok then. Sorreeeee.
3. Who the fuck is Arsinil?
4. Just got to get the last train back......No you haven't you wanker. The last train back is the one's your mates are getting. You're getting out before there is any bother and because you have a first class ticket paid for by daddy on the early train.
5. Wanker

3 - dickhead for 1-0.

They cut out the part of the video when they were queuing. My money is on him being a gobby twat to the stewards.

Like most of us, I’ve been in all sorts of states at away games, and never been refused entry, but I don’t act like a bellend. There’s more to this story than him being refused entry due to just alcohol.

Let’s be honest, walking around the back of the Kop singing “what a shithole” isn’t the best of ideas, he’s lucky not to be seeing flashing blue lights of one kind or the other.

actually saw this guy outside before the match on bramall lane, shouting arsenal and bumping into sheffield united fans on purpose acting big man. i'm fully not surprised he wasn't allowed in, infact im really surprised he didn't get his head took off with some of blokes he was trying to start with.

actually saw this guy outside before the match on bramall lane, shouting arsenal and bumping into sheffield united fans on purpose acting big man. i'm fully not surprised he wasn't allowed in, infact im really surprised he didn't get his head took off with some of blokes he was trying to start with.
I’m actually amazed they posted it at all because all it does is make all of them look like dickheads.

Fuckin southern pricks, would've loved to see him get sparked outside the Howard!

Hopefully Albert got on a train back to London and didn't end up walking around spital hill on his own.....

SY077bp.png

Watching some arsenal TV the other night. I swear blind the kid who filmed the video was stood behind that black bloke who films it (is he called Robbie?)

But no Albert.

Does anyone know how Albert is coping with Arsenal being below us in the league?

A few points I’d like to point out

1. why do pricks like this proceed to zoom in on someone doing his job I suffer really bad with mental health and id hate my pic or vid of me plastered all over the internet.

2. I can’t be the only one embarrassed that he slagged Sheffield and the Lane off and no one said a thing

3.he calls Sheffield a shithole but as probably lived there for a few years while mummy and daddy pay for his student fees

what a 🛎 end

Back
Top Bottom