CONFIRMED Ravel Morrison signs for the Blades!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ravel Morrison seems good bit of risk free business, good wages for us. a 1yr deal & if wilder can get him to produce the talent we all know he has. its win win for everyone. as i said on Roy view from if wilder can do the same job on Morrison as he did with Coutts Freeman & McGoldrick. it could be amazing piece of business but its all down to ravel

Signing exciting attacking players like Morrison, Freeman and Robinson is a big detachment from anything we've done for a long time.

We needed more of this in the final third and haven't wasted time getting it in.

Wilder genuinely strikes me as a perfect manager for Morrison to respond to so I'm hopeful with this.

I said previously that Wilder wants a midfielder who can drift between CM and AM and I think RM14 is the one for that.

Exactly what I suggested last Thursday

It’s not a competition.

Anyway, I thought about coincidentally just 5 minutes before you posted it last Thursday ;)

Ironically in the Youth Cup final Harry Maguire marked him, now hey swopped clubs.

Morrison was electric, one of the best U18 players I have ever seen.

Send him out on loan until the end of this year. Monitor him out there and see how fit he is to work his way into our team in January.

Which club? Not Fleetwood,! maybe Rotherham or Donnie, somewhere local anyway.

I’m only going to post this once. I expect it to end badly and I think it’s both naive and arrogant of CW to think he can manage Morrison better than those who’ve tried previously.
Not arrogant at all ,no one doubts his football abilities, I'm sure he'll have a contract that takes into account his past record and the emphasis will be on Ravel himself. If he blows up after six months then we've lost nowt and he might've won some points for us in the meantime.
I look forward to seeing him play.

Looking forward to seeing Ravel (he's not Morrison to me god damn it) tear up the Prem this season

As most posters say it's down to the player to knuckle down, technically he is a decent player, mentally not so good, basically it's a free hit.

I’m only going to post this once. I expect it to end badly and I think it’s both naive and arrogant of CW to think he can manage Morrison better than those who’ve tried previously.
Like to see this. Better than the majority of hindsighters on here, who never have an opinion up front but pretty quick to slag the club off afterwards

A quality insight indeed! Give the guy a chance. No risk 1 year deal is an excellent strategy

Yeah I’ve changed my mind he’s crap

Send him out on loan until the end of this year. Monitor him out there and see how fit he is to work his way into our team in January.

I’m convinced now.

I don't see a downside to this signing he must have something for Lazio to give him a go. One year deal if it doesn't work out bye bye, on the other hand if he smartens himself up we could have a gem worth a few million. It does look like his last chance to make a name for himself lets hope he takes it.

He seems like De Girolamo x100 - both in terms of ability and dickishness.

This feels a bit like the Ched signing to me - a low risk gamble that I suspect won't work out, but with nothing really lost.

With Biggsy having his finger on the pulse (👀) and The Star just typing up word for word the interview on SheffUTube, and just reordering it for an article, rest assured the local press are all over it! 🤣

It’s such a low risk though as Freeman and Duffy are both great at number 10. Effectively if Ravel is crap he’ll just be jettisoned. CW is absolutely ruthless like that.

I'd hazard a guess that not living in Manchester would be one of the requirements of him signing on.

Having read his charge sheet, it seems he was an angry and incredibly daft young man. Hopefully there's enough older heads around to put an arm round him, tell him to stop being a dick and knuckle down.

Its probably his last real chance of having a career in the PL. If he fuks it up with United due to bad attitude or even if he can no longer do the business, then i dont think anyone else in in the PL would go near him again.

He's in last chance saloon re his career. Luckily for him, hes at Utd and has Lord Wilder has his gaffer. Up to you now sunshine to earn this.

I'd hazard a guess that not living in Manchester would be one of the requirements of him signing on.

Having read his charge sheet, it seems he was an angry and incredibly daft young man. Hopefully there's enough older heads around to put an arm round him, tell him to stop being a dick and knuckle down.

He needs the love of a good woman

If he sort his head out, its a coup signing.

Back
Top Bottom