Clinton Morrison Pundit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Loco Blade

Reaction score
Couldn’t make the away today so respect to all the blades who made the trip to Gillingham. Sofa Saturday for me ruined by having to listen to that 🔔 end Clinton Morrison . Can’t wait for Gillingham to get something. Pig bias yet again. MOTD is bad enough without having to listen to this shite .

Couldn’t make the away today so respect to all the blades who made the trip to Gillingham. Sofa Saturday for me ruined by having to listen to that 🔔 end Clinton Morrison . Can’t wait for Gillingham to get something. Pig bias yet again. MOTD is bad enough without having to listen to this shite .
He’s always been respectful of us under Wilders first tenure Indeed he was glowing with praise
From div 1 to the PL
Personally think he’s one of the more honest unbiased
And surely today sees a potential win for Div 2 against a poor PL side that’s - the FA cup mate romance

He’s always been respectful of us under Wilders first tenure Indeed he was glowing with praise
From div 1 to the PL
And surely today sees a potential win for Div 2 against a poor PL side that’s - the FA cup mate romance
Exactly this. Everyone wants the minnows to beat the big boys.

While Clinton Morrison would probably like to see an upset in our game, think Merson wants the opposite in the QPR Bournemouth game. Sounds a bit happier now that Bournemouth have pulled one back.

I don't mind Morrison. Probably the most knowledgeable pundit on SSports in truth.

Least he does his research

100% agree. I didn’t like him at first but once o got over my prejudice (ex-pig), he’s probably the best one on there. He can laugh at himself and has actual opinions rather than just supporting a big club.

McAtee 4-0 and he barely said a word

To be fair in cup games they’re watching for an upset not the higher level team winning 4-0. Much prefer Morrison to that knob Merson, at least he knows Foderingham’s name isn’t Foderington
Pronouncing Marcus Tavernier like Tav-er-nar when he scored as well.

Paul Walker and Adam Virgo on my feed, been pretty decent.
Me too. Very welcome change to the usual Finnish or Swedish commentary! :D Paul Walker does a decent job of not appearing to be too biased towards us.

Clinton Morrison is totally incompetent presenter, struggles to complete a full sentence, what a knob!! (probably get another 1 month ban now for using the word Knob)

From div 1 to the PL
I agree. His summing up was respectful and sounded accurate to me.

From div 1 to the PL
Yes, I thought that until today. He found it so hard to conceal his disappointment at Gillingham's missed chances.

pff3lxlv11qxvfgmem4i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom