Clinton Morrison Pundit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to the stage now where I can't watch Soccer Saturday as on top of the wankers who are on the panel (and I include Dawson who is clearly in love with himself and his own voice) but it especially King Arsehole aka Tim Sherwood, you have to put up with the the presenter who has taken over from Geoff. He is ok but as wooden as an oak wardrobe. They've managed to make what was mandatory viewing if you couldn't get the match, to a total wank stain if a show. I just caught up with the results on BBC at quarter to 5 and therefore I didn't get the urge to put my foot through the box having to listen to them imbeciles.
I watch with the sound off if I have to watch at all

The majority of pundits are clowns now, they rarely say what the actually see for whatever reason. Despite his irritating accent, Morrison is far from the worst.

While Clinton Morrison would probably like to see an upset in our game, think Merson wants the opposite in the QPR Bournemouth game. Sounds a bit happier now that Bournemouth have pulled one back.
Merson hates everything outside of the PL but he also hates 14/20 teams in the PL. He is an "elitest" pundit. Why do all these great teams have to play Sheff U, Luton, Burnley etc. When Bournemouth won 3-0 at Old Toilet he was in a state of shock. What one of the big 6 lost, convincingly at home...

Got to the stage now where I can't watch Soccer Saturday as on top of the wankers who are on the panel (and I include Dawson who is clearly in love with himself and his own voice) but it especially King Arsehole aka Tim Sherwood, you have to put up with the the presenter who has taken over from Geoff. He is ok but as wooden as an oak wardrobe. They've managed to make what was mandatory viewing if you couldn't get the match, to a total wank stain if a show. I just caught up with the results on BBC at quarter to 5 and therefore I didn't get the urge to put my foot through the box having to listen to them imbeciles.
Spot on

It’s awful

I've thought this myself. I really like Clinton but used to find him hard to listen to. I'm not sure if he's improved or he just looks good in comparison to what's around him.

I do think he's great entertainment though. Think he gets it right with the line between being funny and giving some insight.
This is why I like Morrison, he does at least try to be entertaining. I think he’s quite funny to be fair - he’s clearly not a polished presented like, say, Richard Madeley for example 👀, but he tries to have a laugh and a joke often at his own expense so fair enough.

I don’t mind him at all, always seems to be enjoying his job. It’s a bit iffy having a go at the way he speaks, I would be annoyed if someone was criticized for having a Sheffield accent. Most pundits have regional accents, his is that South London, Multi-cultural London English-type accent. In fact a football pundit with an ‘Eton’ or Estuary English accent would stick out like a sore thumb, seeing as most footy players come from working class backgrounds.

quite like him. doesn't show obvious bias and does his research. stumbled on a podcast episode recently with him as a guest and came across pretty humble. He took some real criticism re his accent/articulation when he first entered the pundit scene - pleased he's stuck at it.

Yesterday, on the bbc website he said, ‘he could feel the West Ham goal coming’. Really? Despite the fact that for the previous 5 minutes we had 71% possession.
On Robinson’s long throw in, ‘ I didn’t know he had that in his locker’ Even the most basic research would have highlighted this from any game that he has played in.

Yesterday, on the bbc website he said, ‘he could feel the West Ham goal coming’. Really? Despite the fact that for the previous 5 minutes we had 71% possession.
On Robinson’s long throw in, ‘ I didn’t know he had that in his locker’ Even the most basic research would have highlighted this from any game that he has played in.
He’s thick as fuck it really irks me how he’s getting paid to talk about football despite clearly doing no research.

Back
Top Bottom