Clinton Morrison Pundit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Clint - sounds nearly right

Morrison is a decent pundit for my money, ex-pig or not. I like him.
I do too, there are plenty worse.

Like Dion Dublin, who offers absolutely zero insight, certainly for someone who played the game at a high level. He isn’t very good on Homes Under The Hammer either, I know where the stairs lead to, don’t need him to tell me.

He comes across as a bit daft at times but he’s improved a lot and he does study most teams well, during the game he was all Gillingham but when it finished his summary of the game was very complimentary towards us, he couldn’t have praised us anymore than he or anyone could if he tried.

I used to find Clinton really annoying. Ut now I quite like him he seems fairly knowledgeable about most teams and pretty honest too
Merson and sherwood hendrix and sue Shaw are fucking terrible,truly awful
Like being sat in the pub listening to a smackhead

I used to find Clinton really annoying. Ut now I quite like him he seems fairly knowledgeable about most teams and pretty honest too
Merson and sherwood hendrix and sue Shaw are fucking terrible,truly awful
Like being sat in the pub listening to a smackhead
Don’t you dare put a smackhead in the same bracket as those useless twats! 😁

I do too, there are plenty worse.

Like Dion Dublin, who offers absolutely zero insight, certainly for someone who played the game at a high level. He isn’t very good on Homes Under The Hammer either, I know where the stairs lead to, don’t need him to tell me.
I like him on homes under the hammer as he's the only one not trying to 'act'!

Don’t mind Clinton to be honest…………..His work with Lewinsky was shameful though.

Got to the stage now where I can't watch Soccer Saturday as on top of the wankers who are on the panel (and I include Dawson who is clearly in love with himself and his own voice) but it especially King Arsehole aka Tim Sherwood, you have to put up with the the presenter who has taken over from Geoff. He is ok but as wooden as a oak wardrobe. They've managed to make what was mandatory viewing if you couldn't get the match, to a total wank stain if a show. I just caught up with the results on BBC at quarter to 5 and therefore I didn't get the urge to put my foot through the box having to listen to them imbeciles.

Got to the stage now where I can't watch Soccer Saturday as on top of the wankers who are on the panel (and I include Dawson who is clearly in love with himself and his own voice) but it especially King Arsehole aka Tim Sherwood, you have to put up with the the presenter who has taken over from Geoff. He is ok but as wooden as an oak wardrobe. They've managed to make what was mandatory viewing if you couldn't get the match, to a total wank stain if a show. I just caught up with the results on BBC at quarter to 5 and therefore I didn't get the urge to put my foot through the box having to listen to them imbeciles.
Yep and the fact he reight fancies himsen on the awful shaving adverts, smug twat.

I remember watching us beat Palace 3-2 in a pulsating away match in 2005. The away end was packed and i was right down at the front. The ball went out near me for a throw in and as Morrison trotted over a fan near me said 'Has your mum smacked anyone lately, Morrison?'. Morrison briefly went nuts. I hadn't a clue what was going on but it turned out his mum had been involved in what police call an altercation. In 40-odd years of watching football I've never known a fan do such comprehensive research on the opposition.

I remember watching us beat Palace 3-2 in a pulsating away match in 2005. The away end was packed and i was right down at the front. The ball went out near me for a throw in and as Morrison trotted over a fan near me said 'Has your mum smacked anyone lately, Morrison?'. Morrison briefly went nuts. I hadn't a clue what was going on but it turned out his mum had been involved in what police call an altercation. In 40-odd years of watching football I've never known a fan do such comprehensive research on the opposition.
I'm pretty sure she attacked someone who had slagged him off might have been at a game but it was a pretty big news story at the time

Couldn’t make the away today so respect to all the blades who made the trip to Gillingham. Sofa Saturday for me ruined by having to listen to that 🔔 end Clinton Morrison . Can’t wait for Gillingham to get something. Pig bias yet again. MOTD is bad enough without having to listen to this shite .
He's my favourite out of the lot and quite knowledgeable.

"Comprehensive research" reminds me of this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_235115_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_235115_Chrome~2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 65
Tbf in his summing up at the end of the game he said we were brilliant

It is scary that the consensus seems to be that Morrison is the best pundit on Soccer Saturday, as he was one of the worst when he was on the EFL show (though he wasn’t that bad).

I don’t watch Soccer Saturday, but I shudder to think how bad the others are.

It is scary that the consensus seems to be that Morrison is the best pundit on Soccer Saturday, as he was one of the worst when he was on the EFL show (though he wasn’t that bad).

I don’t watch Soccer Saturday, but I shudder to think how bad the others are.

I've thought this myself. I really like Clinton but used to find him hard to listen to. I'm not sure if he's improved or he just looks good in comparison to what's around him.

I do think he's great entertainment though. Think he gets it right with the line between being funny and giving some insight.

I think some long for the days on Soccer Saturday of a pissed up George Best nodding off, an incoherent Rodney Marsh who thought he was hilarious and snooze fests mclintock and mullery.

Or when they'd occasionally wheel out Gerry Francis or Pat Bonner but only for Celtic in Champs league

Back
Top Bottom