Help required please ! Blades related.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derbysufc

Reaction score
Hello blades .
I'm after any bit of help possible with the following .
I transfered hundreds I mean hundreds of pounds for many blades plaques to be made as she advertises blades owls and any clubs signs made to order.
I received 7 out 16 ordered and was told the rest would be here 2 weeks ago.
Some of these are for my derby County work mates who paid me upfront and I now I have to refund them
The person has now deleted her Facebook account and work account and is not contactable
She sells by the name. Louise brown and from Killamarsh and has had around a thousand pound from me in bank transfer
I'm up in sheffield this weekend and want yo pay a surprise visit as not only have I lost all this money I'm now having out me own money to refund derby lads
Any help appreciated

Have you checked on another Facebook account that she hasn’t blocked you?

Work in the morning I'm having to refund out me own money £400 pound ish
Thanks to a blade I've been given a couple of addresses in s21 - Killamarsh and will up at weekend as I transfered around one thousand pound to this person.

Her facebook has this message

Having issues with Facebook and Messenger not ignoring anyone will get back to people ASAP xx

Hello blades .
I transfered hundreds I mean hundreds of pounds for many blades plaques to be made as she advertises blades owls and any clubs signs made to order.
Some of these are for my derby County work mates who paid me upfront and I now I have to refund them
The person has now deleted her Facebook account and work account and is not contactable
She sells by the name. Louise brown and from Killamarsh and has had around a thousand pound from me in bank transfer
I'm up in sheffield this weekend and want yo pay a surprise visit as not only have I lost all this money I'm now having out me own money to refund derby lads
Any help appreciated
If your on FB then look for a group called Killamarsh Voice and ask to join.......

Hello blades .
Any help appreciated
Why do your Derby County supporting mates want Blades plaques?

Why do your Derby County supporting mates want Blades plaques?
P.s
There's also over 30 of us blades here in derby.
Regular meet ups .
Used to use Harrington arms at thulstan run by a Woodhouse blade till he left.

Hello blades .
Any help appreciated
I live near Killamarsh and have bought from Louise before. I did pick up the sign from her house, but no longer have the message from her, with her address. The fact that she allowed people to pick up suggests she wasn't untrustworthy. Surprised she hasn't come forth with the goods, she was always advertising on Facebook until recently.
This is from memory, which is patchy these days, so could be wrong, but I do seem to remember something about an illness in the family. Not defending her (don't know her other than the purchase), just telling you what I think I know.

I live near Killamarsh and have bought from Louise before. I did pick up the sign from her house, but no longer have the message from her, with her address. The fact that she allowed people to pick up suggests she wasn't untrustworthy. Surprised she hasn't come forth with the goods, she was always advertising on Facebook until recently.
This is from memory, which is patchy these days, so could be wrong, but I do seem to remember something about an illness in the family. Not defending her (don't know her other than the purchase), just telling you what I think I know.
Appreciate that but it's around 6 weeks I transfered the money into the account.
Its nearly 3 weeks since she's had any contact . I've put a thousand pounds in orders her way.
Today at work out of my own money I'm having to refund lads and give an explanation.
I was also in hospital for 4 days only 2 weeks ago but kept my phone handy .
I wish nobody bad in anyway but end of the day I'm alot of money down .

Appreciate that but it's around 6 weeks I transfered the money into the account.
Its nearly 3 weeks since she's had any contact . I've put a thousand pounds in orders her way.
Today at work out of my own money I'm having to refund lads and give an explanation.
I checked Facebook this morning and she does seem to have checked out. I can't find any record of communications I made with her, but I will continue to search.

An option is to join the Killamarsh forum. There will be lots of people on there that know Louise. She had many Facebook "friends". Maybe someone can "mediate"?
Facebook Killamarsh forum

Only have to look at her FB and her numbers on the post

Back
Top Bottom