Salty salty goodness

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All but one of the buggers here is on 'on leave', and he's been talking to a Boro fan all morning.
Still haven't stopped smiling.
UTB

My piggy mate :-
In chronological order
1) You'll struggle in the Championship and will be relegated by Christmas
2) (After bouncing day) - Ohhh fucking hell, you've won the league in September
3) This season - you'll bottle it as usual
4) We'll beat you in the Play-off final. It will be worse than 1993
5) Latest one - Sheffield is 3/4 blue and white.
He really is a deluded c*&t of the highest order :D

Nowt from the pig fans to beat the accusation of perpetuating an atmosphere of toxic masculinity by the acknowledgement that while drinking isn't big or clever, it can be funny and the suggestion that we should have perhaps had a nice tea party - but decaff tea only so as to be fully inclusive of any Mormons who may abstain.

Or something.

Everything is a victory for those wankers.

I was told this morning that there isn’t any point going up to come straight back down and that parachute payments are the worst kind of cheating.

Parachute payments may seem unfair but then one could argue that it constitutes prize money for actual sporting achievement and thus is probably one of the only "fair" sources of revenue in the game. Any team, in principle, can access parachute payments by winning games of football. Meanwhile, a staggeringly wealthy businessman who sets up shell companies to funnel extra sponsorship money to one specific club, irrespective of whether that club achieves anything on the pitch, could be considered by cynics as the very definition of unfair.

Went to the pub after satdeh's match to watch Norwich. Some pigs, "Thi got nowt them. Just gu wide an 'ope somebody gets on t' end urrit"
More pigs. "C'mon Norwich, don't want them gooin' up winners"
When my brood joined me, raised us glasses "Up the mighty Blades", just loud enough.

Nowt from the pig fans to beat the accusation of perpetuating an atmosphere of toxic masculinity by the acknowledgement that while drinking isn't big or clever, it can be funny and the suggestion that we should have perhaps had a nice tea party - but decaff tea only so as to be fully inclusive of any Mormons who may abstain.

Or something.
Ooohhh lovely.
I'm caffeine intolerant :(

This was last week, before confirmed, but I heard "I hope you do go up. Next season will be the best ever, watching you lose on Sky every week while we win the league". :rolleyes:

I’ve not heard anything from the pigs at work. That’s because I rang in today ant told them I was having a days holiday. I’ll let them stew another day and see what bollocks they spout tomorrow.

Found this stuck to my monitor when i arrived to work this morning. Hilarious.

Couldn't give a shit if that is the scores.

We know it won't be though cos the pigs can't predict fuck all.

Enjoy trips your trips to Wigan and Barnsley whilst we entertain away days at the Emirates and Man City and trouser £200 million.

Couldn't give a shit if that is the scores.

We know it won't be though cos the pigs can't predict fuck all.

Enjoy trips your trips to Wigan and Barnsley whilst we entertain away days at the Emirates and Man City and trouser £200 million.

He's a friggin Forest fan, I took a tenner off him on Good Friday. I have already had a £20 bet that United stay up with him. Easy money.

A "wednesday mate" at work said well done and then informed me that this would be only our fifth season in the premier league and they have had seven apparently. I guess this nugget must have taken him all weekend to come up with, bitter or what!! Don't know if it's true though?

"We'd get a lot more than 30000 for a game like that, that's poor"

You weren't Ina game like that. You know, one where you're effectively promoted.

"Oh fuck off"
Couldn’t even sell out the derby at there place ( again) and had to rely on ickle Sheffield United to fill out the death trap

Back
Top Bottom