Is it time for a New Kit Thread?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’m willing to give that guy who was adamant he was itk about the kits last summer another chance

It's becoming more common for clubs to launch one new kit each summer.

So home one summer, away the next.

Seems to be a happy medium as each kit lasts two years (more if the away becomes the third) while the club still get a sales boost every year.
Hardly anyone does that, Brentford have started to keep the home shirt for two seasons, but next to nobody else does and even when that was the norm in the 90s, Errea were the one kit maker who didn't and Middlesbrough always had two or three new kits every season.

We could keep the grey third shirt for years, still probably wouldn't play in it or sell many.

My left one has more hair, the right one hangs lower and is better for teabagging, Sometimes when its cold they both go up inside.
Sorry misread the OP, just talking bollox about my bollox.

Hardly anyone does that, Brentford have started to keep the home shirt for two seasons, but next to nobody else does and even when that was the norm in the 90s, Errea were the one kit maker who didn't and Middlesbrough always had two or three new kits every season.

We could keep the grey third shirt for years, still probably wouldn't play in it or sell many.
Fair enough, I haven't really gone through the professional teams but I follow non-league and it's more common there.

QPR have released their shirts already. I've no doubt ours won't be available to buy until after the season kicks off and it will look like a nylon bin bag. Errea get in the bin. Another step backwards from where we were 4 or 5 years ago
Be ready by September.

Not interested in our kit whilst Errea are making it. Dogshit quality, fit and durability. Bought one shirt the first year and it lasted a couple of months. I will never buy another Errea item from the club shop.

#erreaout

Every single fkking year when the soon to be retired kit goes on sale the Small sizes are gone.

1. Is this the official 24/25 kit thread then? Someone should rename it.

2. This is genuinely one of my favorite threads of the year.

3. Maybe Errea will do a limited edition relegation shirt.

Back
Top Bottom