Pre-Season Friendlies.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok I know I may be leaving myself open to a torrent of abuse as we've not even finished this debacle of a season so far,...... but one for your diaries....

Saturday 9th July - Stocksbridge Park Steels 3pm (1st Team)
Great stuff, always exciting seeing the new signings (Dean Hammond) for the first time :rolleyes:

Please get York away.
Please get York away.
Please get York away.
Please get York away.
Please get York away.
Please get York away.
Please get York away.
Please get York away.

I'm aware of the two possible destinations for the pre-season tour, but can't confirm anymore. Will be interesting to see who we might entertain down at the Lane.

I see Chesterfield have got Rangers coming down

I'm aware of the two possible destinations for the pre-season tour, but can't confirm anymore. Will be interesting to see who we might entertain down at the Lane.

I see Chesterfield have got Rangers coming down

Went to that game at Saltergate in the Anglo Scottish cup . Night match , Rangers brought 5000 from memory .

Chesterfield was like a war zone.

Went to that game at Saltergate in the Anglo Scottish cup . Night match , Rangers brought 5000 from memory .

Chesterfield was like a war zone.

Just thinking your Lordship, would it be possible to open up some of the grounds of your Eckington stately home for a pre-season friendly in one of the fields?, maybe serve pre-match tea and crumpets in the servants quarters?

I'd like Everton. Probably my second favourite English club and there aren't many of those I like.

Plus its nearly a decade since Jags went. Be nice to have a reunion.

Having said that, I don't really have the desire to watch United for quite some time.

Don't give a monkeys who we play

what I do think is that we should play a lot more than we do - treat them as proper games instead of "after you" "no tackling" etc etc.

get fit, ready, prepared AND a manager who knows what his fucking 1st team is.

So, does it really matter who we are down to play 1st game of the season and that they know what our 1st team is the week before - so fucking what..........get fit training - play games to get used to style/personel/tactics/formation.

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING............

rant over.

UTB

best player last pre-season was DCL - at least he helped a team get promotion

First chance to see all those world class Accademy prospects who will shoot us to the Premiership.

First chance to see all those world class Accademy prospects who will shoot us to the Premiership.
We're going to need far better than players like Reed and DCL to even stay in this division let alone getting anywhere close to the Premiership.

Just thinking your Lordship, would it be possible to open up some of the grounds of your Eckington stately home for a pre-season friendly in one of the fields?, maybe serve pre-match tea and crumpets in the servants quarters?

Renishaw Hall is open to football. We could have a game shoot on the glorious 12th August 16. . Invite this seasons squad and shoot the fuckers instead of the pheasants.

UTB

PIGS
Midweek night.
BDTBL

£10 a ticket.

All proceeds after costs to local charity.

32000+

With the sarcastic attitude of zablade regarding our young footballers trying to make a their way in the game it's no wonder they fuck off as soon as they get the fucking chance !!!!

The SYP bill will be higher than gate receipts

With the sarcastic attitude of zablade regarding our young footballers trying to make a their way in the game it's no wonder they fuck off as soon as they get the fucking chance !!!!

And you are?

Back
Top Bottom