Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendlies 2022-23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wes reverting to Wes is the biggest worry. Especially since our only cover is our second best youth keeper.
Judging a keeper on one mistake in a friendly match after he was great last season FFS!
You can bring a keeper in at anytime as an emergency loan , stop getting your knickers in a twist

Judging a keeper on one mistake in a friendly match after he was great last season FFS!
You can bring a keeper in at anytime as an emergency loan , stop getting your knickers in a twist
But only because of injuries, not because you've decided your only fit senior keeper is shit now

True but Wes has only let 2 in now was it and one he caused. U23 keeper and Davies were the rest.

I’m not aiming criticism at one player. I’m just saying that if the team keeps shipping goals then collectively it can affect confidence.

We need to cut it out. That old saying is starting to resonate. If you don’t concede, you don’t lose

The possibility of Wes going downhill is far from laughable

Thinking its laughable is what's laughable

Same with thinking Hecky is untouchable

The possibility of Wes going downhill is far from laughable

Thinking its laughable is what's laughable

Same with thinking Hecky is untouchable
You are laughable for talking about Wes like this after one mistake this afternoon after how good and reliable he was last season!

My bro just described Kevin Gage as Pollyanna Gage. When I asked him why he said that everything Gage said today was positive and he couldn’t see the inability in an anyone. Just like the very optimistic girl who always saw good in everything. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My view on todays game, it was played at a pedestrian pace which never suits us, once a real contest is put in place we will up the tempo and show our true selfs. We had almost zero pressing today, there keeper must have had the ball at his feet and stood still for about 10 mins in total today, when billys fit that wont happen. Lowe looks our best option at wingback, that midfield 3 should never play together although all 3 have good individual traits they just dont compliment each other. The back 3 looked comfortable and will only get better. Illiman is a real handfull and should be the first name on the teamsheet, but today will have achieved its goals of getting minuetes into the players and ready for watford

I didn't say we would, other people suggested we should... but in general you would drop someone because they're not performing well.
But what if the cover keeper doesn’t play well (Davies) … should we sign cover for him as well?

But what if the cover keeper doesn’t play well (Davies) … should we sign cover for him as well?
I've literally no idea what you're on about now, the only comment I replied to was someone saying we could use an emergency loan, to which I said we can only use that if wes is injured and not because we want to drop him. Davies is irrelevant in this because he's injured.

My view on todays game, it was played at a pedestrian pace which never suits us, once a real contest is put in place we will up the tempo and show our true selfs. We had almost zero pressing today, there keeper must have had the ball at his feet and stood still for about 10 mins in total today, when billys fit that wont happen. Lowe looks our best option at wingback, that midfield 3 should never play together although all 3 have good individual traits they just dont compliment each other. The back 3 looked comfortable and will only get better. Illiman is a real handfull and should be the first name on the teamsheet, but today will have achieved its goals of getting minuetes into the players and ready for watford

Ahh mate Shurrup being sensible. I never paid attention to these games until social media unless someone had a testimonial.

I've literally no idea what you're on about now, the only comment I replied to was someone saying we could use an emergency loan, to which I said we can only use that if wes is injured and not because we want to drop him. Davies is irrelevant in this because he's injured.
Not gonna be injured all season is he?

Is was replying originally to the person that said we should have signed a “first choice keeper”

How many cover keepers should we get?

Not gonna be injured all season is he?

Is was replying originally to the person that said we should have signed a “first choice keeper”

How many cover keepers should we get?
Well why don't you mention the comments of the people you're replying to instead of my comments which are irrelevant to what you're asking?

Well why don't you mention the comments of the people you're replying to instead of my comments which are irrelevant to what you're asking?
Why did you answer for someone else that I was replying to then ?

Why did you answer for someone else that I was replying to then ?
Because you quoted my post so that would suggest you were aiming your question at me. Is this your first day on the Internet?

Because you quoted my post so that would suggest you were aiming your question at me. Is this your first day on the Internet?
Yes because you quoted my post where I replied to robbiez666 , I know how emergency loans work and if Wes was so much out of form that we ever needed an emergency loan don’t you think they would make an injury up?

All this talk of replacing Wes after one mistake is stupid though!

Back
Top Bottom