Pre-Season 2023/24 Sheffield United Pre-season Friendly Fixtures 2023/2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm not usually a pre-season game attendee, but was looking forward to the Stuttgart game. Atmosphere will be fucking grim now. Ah well

Can't remember a massive hunt for pre season tickets for friendlies when 4 years running we visited Cornwall on tour
Bodmin Hayle Truro saltash the likes when the same 50 odd blades were there . Same Inverness when around 100 blades made it .
Cornwall tours were a Warnock way of extending his summer vacation near his Cornish farmhouse.

Looking forward to Roy's View from Stuttgart.

'Dummkopfs - sold their best player just before the new season. Always preferred South Barnsley anyway.'

I had no idea the 1245 ko on Saturday is followed by a 4pm kickoff for the “second 11”, as the Germans are calling it

May mean limited subs in the first game as we get a true 90 into players again

We're playing em twice eh?

Will sutv give us 2 for 1 , or make us pay twice..

Or just show the first team... I'm sure alot of us would watch both games if offered.

I also wonder if they’d let spectators stay in BDTBL for both games. I doubt it or it would have been mentioned somewhere about both games…..other than a German site

Who have the 21s played in a bounce game? On Hackfords insta story he’s taken a couple of goals very nicely.

I had no idea the 1245 ko on Saturday is followed by a 4pm kickoff for the “second 11”, as the Germans are calling it

May mean limited subs in the first game as we get a true 90 into players again

We're playing em twice eh?

Foxy Linz are you able to use your powers that be to find out đź‘Ś

I also wonder if they’d let spectators stay in BDTBL for both games. I doubt it or it would have been mentioned somewhere about both games…..other than a German site

The second fixture mentioned is a behind closed doors game and no, supporters won’t be permitted.

I'm guessing yes, but does anyone know if you can pay on the day for Stuttgart (at the ticket office, of course)?

Not sure if I'll go yet. Depends how hungover I am from the Abbeydale beer festival.

I'm guessing yes, but does anyone know if you can pay on the day for Stuttgart (at the ticket office, of course)?

Not sure if I'll go yet. Depends how hungover I am from the Abbeydale beer festival.
Yes you can, same as any other home game unless it's full of course.

Back
Top Bottom