CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"He joined French Ligue 1 side Troyes, but hip and knee problems ruled him out for much of a season in which he made just two starts and ten substitute appearances."

What is it with us and ex-Liverpool players?

JLT excepted, obviously.

Young, black and gifted. I meant hungry. And practically french. Recruitment people reading Blades forums from 3 or 4 years ago. I'm loving the unknown about these players.

A nightmare for opposition managers in the early days?

Lundstram poisoned that season for me - I'm not saying he caused the relegation but his attitude + lack of effort during games must have affected team spirit - one thing which is crucial this coming season is commitment by all the players - I understand we're favourites for relegation but I can take that if I see players doing their utmost to perform.

Seems a fairly low risk signing.
Wages probably ain't huge. And we probably have an option to sign him if he's a success.

If we also get traorie this week then that's 3 signings for less than half the Brewster total. Good business!

Seems a fairly low risk signing.
Wages probably ain't huge. And we probably have an option to sign him if he's a success.

If we also get traorie this week then that's 3 signings for less than half the Brewster total. Good business!

But do any of them have a champions league winners medal 🤔

Sorry if already mentioned, but Larouci looks like he may soon be playing for Algeria if selected. He's apparently notified the Algerian FA that he wishes to be available for his nation of birth so we could have FOUR players on duty next season with respective African nations. Great that we've got so many internationals but just hope it doesn't cost us in the fixtures taking place in the African Cup of Nations. Could be five if we sign Ndiaye and he gets a call up for Senegal; defender Ndiaye, not starboy Ndiaye!

For those that understand the article, either they can speak French or like me they can select Google Translate, here is the article.

Anyone know why he didn't get any minutes saturday? Only him and Basham were the first teamers on the bench mind you.

Back
Top Bottom