CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully he'll be better than Lowe because it looks like he'd be our first choice at LWB for the opening matches, I'm not anti Lowe but last season he wasn't great and to move up to the premier League I think he'd get caught out

Hopefully he'll be better than Lowe because it looks like he'd be our first choice at LWB for the opening matches, I'm not anti Lowe but last season he wasn't great and to move up to the premier League I think he'd get caught out
The day lowe got torn apart by timo werner was the day it was obvious he wasn’t premier league quality

Didn't he sign at the end of the good PL season? Same as Zivkovic.
Yeah I thought he was in the season of doom squad? Apologies Panos if so. I havent looked at any facts before saying owt, thought that was the rules on here? 😂

Yeah I thought he was in the season of doom squad? Apologies Panos if so. I havent looked at any facts before saying owt, thought that was the rules on here? 😂
We'd started to turn to shit but we weren't completely abject and miserable during Panos' time at the club. Still a pair of strange signings though.

jili buyubu is better than lowe

announced.

He’s not a talkative bloke is he can’t see him doing much media 😂

They might need to change that to an Algerian flag soon if he decides he wants to play for them.

Hal on Sheffield United Way raving about him

Was there a fee involved for this lad. Is it a permanent? or a loan with an option or an obligation?

Back
Top Bottom