CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He is garbage. While Luton have signed a genuine improvement.

Let’s no judge just yet, but he was torn apart down our left and cocked up quite a few attacks. Not good

He has looked poor but I will give him the benifit of the doubt for now. As its clear he is trying to understand what he needs to do in our system.

That said being able to time challenge may help.

Hes clearly not good enough, I'll call it now
When RND is fit, Larouci will be 4th choice behind Lowe, RND and Trusty

Nosworthy mkII called it 1st game he played. Please feel free to pin this for end of the season.

He is very very quick, defensively he'd worry me a little in the prem, but than can be worked on, saw a fair bit of him last season, I'd be pretty happy if this came off, definite upgrade on lowe
He is definitely not an upgrade on Lowe, that much is certain

Needs a haircut at sweeney 4. Then will be ok.

Larouchi wasn’t good at all but had a better game than Slimane. Christ he was bad 😱

I guess the fact that it was a loan says that club know he isn't someone they definitely want to sign because I would guess that the transfer fee would definitely be affordable. We've got Boyes coming through who next season could be first choice, certainly if we go down. So I think Larouci has been brought in to develop and he continues to develop then at the end of the loan we can buy him.

There's no way Enda should still be here for those suggesting that. He's injury prone, too slow and is no longer able to keep up with fast opposition forwards. Larouci has the basic ingredients to improve, i.e pace and athleticism, but isn't good enough yet.

That's worrying because he's supposed to have played well so far.
Yeah I thought Slimane looked ok in the friendlies so far but today he was abysmal. I’m hoping the whole game was a blip to be honest !

Let's give him a bit of time before we write him off as being 'garbage', 'wank' or 'fucking shit' etc at this stage.

We wouldn't have scouted and signed him if he was either of the above. He is just struggling to get up to speed, but to say that it is still early days would be an understatement.

Let's give him a bit of time before we write him off as being 'garbage', 'wank' or 'fucking shit' etc at this stage.

We wouldn't have scouted and signed him if he was either of the above. He is just struggling to get up to speed, but to say that it is still early days would be an understatement.
No. Burn the cunt with that wanker McAtee

Back
Top Bottom