CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I do recall the amount shit that was thrown at Macca after his first few appearances.

Yep, definitively written off as not good enough after a few appearences.

The 'McAtee Pants Down' thread was a modern classic, which should be pinned to the top of this forum, with a great big 'Danger - Sandy Vaginas' banner on it.

Yep, definitively written off as not good enough after a few appearences.

The 'McAtee Pants Down' thread was a modern classic, which should be pinned to the top of this forum, with a great big 'Danger - Sandy Vaginas' banner on it.

Also not sure how we can have had our pants down when he was only on loan. 😄

Don't read too much into friendlies, especially with the newer lads. We don't know if the plan of the day is to try certain things which then may get ruled in or ruled out for the competitive stuff. Think a few of our fans need to be a bit more level headed. Lets see where things are in a few weeks.

He looked miles off it. Ability and fitness wise. However the kid he was up against was unreal.

We can only go off what we see mate
True but it took Thierry Henry about 6 months to get going. Lad needs time to adjust to a new club and a slightly quirky formation he might not be so used to.

Just think this is the challenge with players from overseas, they need time to adapt. Young kid as well. We might just have to be patient and introduce him slowly.

True but it took Thierry Henry about 6 months to get going. Lad needs time to adjust to a new club and a slightly quirky formation he might not be so used to.

Just think this is the challenge with players from overseas, they need time to adapt. Young kid as well. We might just have to be patient and introduce him slowly.

He also needs to learn the English for "man on"

Either that or Robinson needs to start shouting "Homme sur" more often. 😄

In fairness aren't most people saying he played shite today rather than he will play shite forever?
That’s the biggest problem with this site by a country mile, no one is allowed to give their honest opinion on a performance or a players performance if it’s anyway negative, if you do your bedwetting, spewing hate etc etc etc.. you might even get a thread started saying the sites overrun with pigs. All because you are giving an honest opinion, now I’m not saying each person is right with their opinions but they are allowed them in a “discussion forum”

The sooner people realise this then the quicker this place will be better for it.

My opinion so far of what I have seen in Larouci in a Blades shirt is that he is poor defensively and positional sense, technical not very good. Going forward I don’t see this marauding wing back because I don’t think I’ve seen him get past a single player yet, I have yet to see this very very quick player, doesn’t look slow but not seeing this super speed that was talked about. One positive is he can cross a ball.

That is based on the pre season that I have seen him in, BUT, it’s early days and he may go from strength to strength fingers crossed and be a very good signing, but right now no way can he start ahead of Lowe.

Don't read too much into friendlies, especially with the newer lads. We don't know if the plan of the day is to try certain things which then may get ruled in or ruled out for the competitive stuff. Think a few of our fans need to be a bit more level headed. Lets see where things are in a few weeks.
Rule in being poor. Rule out trying not to concede.

On a plus point, a good workout against a shit team who narrowly avoided relegation from a poorer league 😲😲

Rule in being poor. Rule out trying not to concede.

On a plus point, a good workout against a shit team who narrowly avoided relegation from a poorer league 😲😲
Shit team that made us from a superior league look shitter then
Looked like a national league player.
looked like a trialist again

That’s the biggest problem with this site by a country mile, no one is allowed to give their honest opinion on a performance or a players performance if it’s anyway negative, if you do your bedwetting, spewing hate etc etc etc.. you might even get a thread started saying the sites overrun with pigs. All because you are giving an honest opinion, now I’m not saying each person is right with their opinions but they are allowed them in a “discussion forum”

The sooner people realise this then the quicker this place will be better for it.

My opinion so far of what I have seen in Larouci in a Blades shirt is that he is poor defensively and positional sense, technical not very good. Going forward I don’t see this marauding wing back because I don’t think I’ve seen him get past a single player yet, I have yet to see this very very quick player, doesn’t look slow but not seeing this super speed that was talked about. One positive is he can cross a ball.

That is based on the pre season that I have seen him in, BUT, it’s early days and he may go from strength to strength fingers crossed and be a very good signing, but right now no way can he start ahead of Lowe.
I think negative posts are more than allowed. Some threads are just full of them.
Absolutely we need a frank sensible discussion, but some people just can't wait to lay into the club.

Hes clearly not good enough, I'll call it now
When RND is fit, Larouci will be 4th choice behind Lowe, RND and Trusty

How can you say 'clearly'? A poor game yes, in an unfamiliar team and system.

Maybe give the lad a bit of a chance? You know, support him, like 'fanatics' or 'supporters' are supposed to do. Or not, just join the mob and put the boot in.

Talk about a premature reaction!

In fairness aren't most people saying he played shite today rather than he will play shite forever?
Some people might be, but here's at least 3 saying he's shit. He'd not be starting next week for me but it's a bit early to judge in my opinion

He is garbage. While Luton have signed a genuine improvement.

Hes clearly not good enough, I'll call it now
When RND is fit, Larouci will be 4th choice behind Lowe, RND and Trusty

Nosworthy mkII called it 1st game he played. Please feel free to pin this for end of the season.

How can you say 'clearly'? A poor game yes, in an unfamiliar team and system.

Maybe give the lad a bit of a chance? You know, support him, like 'fanatics' or 'supporters' are supposed to do. Or not, just join the mob and put the boot in.

Talk about a premature reaction!
Not at all, it's a measured reaction
I've seen him 3 times, and to me he is lower Championship at very best
Obviously hope I'm wrong, and please point me back to my post if I am 🙂
The one area Larouchi is good is going forward, he can put a good ball in, although we didnt see that today either
I will support him, am very quiet watching games, I'm not one of the louder supporters to say the least, more studious 🤔

I'm more worried about the likelihood that we are going to be starting the season with osborn in midfield. Trying not to be negative but can't help it, he isn't good enough in midfield, no probs him filling in at left back but he should not be starting in midfield if we wish to stay up.

I'm more worried about the likelihood that we are going to be starting the season with osborn in midfield. Trying not to be negative but can't help it, he isn't good enough in midfield, no probs him filling in at left back but he should not be starting in midfield if we wish to stay up.
Osborne was only one who put a shift in today!

Have to give lads time before judging.

I remember first few matches for JOC fans thought he was awful.

It's why getting players in early during pre season is a wise choice. Something out board seem to not favour.

Back
Top Bottom