CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm not normally one to defend El Accounto but this isn't exactly true. What he said was in response to a question on what Ndiaye's valuation was: he said Marseille would see it at £6-8m whereas Premier League would value him at £20-25m. I don't think he ever said that United valued him at £6-8m.
El Accounto never said that Traore wasn’t one of the 4 either, so both points weren’t true.

Fair enough, there's no indication it's a loan to buy at this stage to me which is why I think it seems a strange deal.

The weirdest thing of all, that I can't wrap my head around, is Ryan Manning being free and us not picking him up in a position of weakness.
because we wouldnt pay the 50k a week manning was after 🤔

The same as most other defenders in the league I’d guess
Indeed, my expectation from those 4 games next season is "nill point"

Any fight for points that the blades put up will mostly come from teams that finished 6 to 17, plus the 2 teams who came up with us.

Seems to have gone a bit quiet from the other side of the English channel 🤔

That’s literally hear say. You know as much as me. No way are Southampton paying him 50k
his agent asked swansea for 50k per week for him to sign a new contract at swansea what makes you think he wont have asked southampton for the same amount think if he had settled for 25k a week he would have been at the lane

Hecky prefers the French lad as he sees more value and upside in him

his agent asked swansea for 50k per week for him to sign a new contract at swansea what makes you think he wont have asked southampton for the same amount think if he had settled for 25k a week he would have been at the lane
If Illy stays, Doyle and McAtee come back in some form. Jebbo, Osula and the new signings come through as expected then it's a better team than that which dispatched Spuds with ease and comfortable held treble seeking City for 44mins at Wembley - Haaland and all -we will surprise many in this season.
Indeed, my expectation from those 4 games next season is "nill point"

Any fight for points that the blades put up will mostly come from teams that finished 6 to 17, plus the 2 teams who came up with us.
If Illy & Berge stay for 12mths, Doyle and McAtee come back in some form. Jebbo, Osula and the 4 new signings come through as expected then it's a better team than that which dispatched Spuds with ease, and comfortably held treble seeking City for 44mins at Wembley - Haaland and all. The spirit, talent and connection of this squad will surprise many this season. With 30k backing them at BDTBL, Top 10 is not unrealistic.

If Illy stays, Doyle and McAtee come back in some form. Jebbo, Osula and the new signings come through as expected then it's a better team than that which dispatched Spuds with ease and comfortable held treble seeking City for 44mins at Wembley - Haaland and all -we will surprise many in this season.

If Illy & Berge stay for 12mths, Doyle and McAtee come back in some form. Jebbo, Osula and the 4 new signings come through as expected then it's a better team than that which dispatched Spuds with ease, and comfortably held treble seeking City for 44mins at Wembley - Haaland and all. The spirit, talent and connection of this squad will surprise many this season. With 30k backing them at BDTBL, Top 10 is not unrealistic.
The doctor will see you now Mr Can

Proof?

in town to sign today. I’m not itk. Nixon is though.

Back
Top Bottom