Yann Karamoh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

5 on the pitch 8 in the squad I think it is.
It's 5 in the match squad including subs. Don't think there's a limit on how many you can have in your entire squad. Only limit is no more than 4 from same club.

He made 14 starts for Parma last season and made 10 further appearances from the bench, so what else is needed for his Visa? I genuinely don't know and will admit ignorance when it comes to this sort of thing.

He made 14 starts for Parma last season and made 10 further appearances from the bench, so what else is needed for his Visa? I genuinely don't know and will admit ignorance when it comes to this sort of thing.

It's Sheffield United's status as an employer, they've been masquerading as a proper football club for years

Sky Sports News are toss these days.

Darmesh what's his name just said all excited that "his" sources in Italy are saying Griezman back to Atletico is a strong possibility... his source is obviously that Fabrizio Romano who tweeted that over 1 hour ago

Sky Sports News are toss these days.

Darmesh what's his name just said all excited that "his" sources in Italy are saying Griezman back to Atletico is a strong possibility... his source is obviously that Fabrizio Romano who tweeted that over 1 hour ago
You mean they stopped talking about Cristiano Ronaldo now? Surely not!

Bit shite it been off he was the only one with a view to sign , so baso there all loans with no signing at the end

Can’t help but feel some pennies have been pinched by the princey

He doesn't have enough points

Gets 6 points for minutes (tops)
Get 0 for being relegated
0 for international caps
2 points for being in Serie B
0 for no continental
0 for no caps

so 8 points when he needs 15

He doesn't have enough points

Gets 6 points for minutes (tops)
Get 0 for being relegated
0 for international caps
2 points for being in Serie B
0 for no continental
0 for no caps

so 8 points when he needs 15
He's played in Seria A season before though?

Bit shite it been off he was the only one with a view to sign , so baso there all loans with no signing at the end

Can’t help but feel some pennies have been pinched by the princey
Just a simple point, if they haven't agreed a "view to sign" doesn't mean they can't be signed. I'd imagine a straight loan is quicker to arrange too when a deadline is on the horizon

Also need to speak English, I think, to a standard to pass an approved test. Could be that???

Also need to speak English, I think, to a standard to pass an approved test. Could be that???

With it being a loan, I would imagine he would be applying under Tier 5 rather than Tier 2.

Edit; here you go

Back
Top Bottom