Yann Karamoh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So we agree terms with him and Parma, arrange a medical in Paris then someone thinks....shit, we better check the visa position.....
There’s no way there’s an issue there. The criteria is pretty clear, 12 points for being at a Band A club and playing over 30% of league games gets him another 6. That’s it, no need to count up anything else.

There’s no way there’s an issue there. The criteria is pretty clear, 12 points for being at a Band A club and playing over 30% of league games gets him another 6. That’s it, no need to count up anything else.
Exactly....and surely it would have been checked out before anything, let alone a medical.

Exactly....and surely it would have been checked out before anything, let alone a medical.
Of course if someone who previously wasn’t interested is now interested and on their way, that would give us a problem with the number of loans we can play. Not a visa problem however we’re dealing with people reporting in a different native language.
Just a thought.

Of course if someone who previously wasn’t interested is now interested and on their way, that would give us a problem with the number of loans we can play. Not a visa problem however we’re dealing with people reporting in a different native language.
Just a thought.
Fair point. Like all the italian papers that thought Berge's release fee had dropped to a pack of haribo and 4 scratch cards

Fair point. Like all the italian papers that thought Berge's release fee had dropped to a pack of haribo and 4 scratch cards
It’s only my idle musing but if Callado is back on and our No1 option, it’s feasible and we can’t really take them both.

PS Callado also qualifies but only because he made one league performance for the full Barca side.

We desperately need two wingers this best be happening, if not someone we're screwed because without wingers Slavball will be doomed to failure.

Last edited:
I'd be happy with one of the wingers we are linked with but we could do with both

Still plenty of time for this, just needs to be registered by 11 plus 2 hours for the paperwork.

Then we need to get him to Shirecliffe, get the feature length film done of him holding a blades shirt in a smoky room with a dubstep soundtrack, the pointless interview about why he chose Sheffield over the many other options he undoubtedly had, 36 follow up tweets by the official Blades accounts showing him smiling despite the fact he hasn’t a clue what anyone is saying around him, then the official announcement.

Should be announced by November.

Still plenty of time for this, just needs to be registered by 11 plus 2 hours for the paperwork.

Then we need to get him to Shirecliffe, get the feature length film done of him holding a blades shirt in a smoky room with a dubstep soundtrack, the pointless interview about why he chose Sheffield over the many other options he undoubtedly had, 36 follow up tweets by the official Blades accounts showing him smiling despite the fact he hasn’t a clue what anyone is saying around him, then the official announcement.

Should be announced by November.
No mate, deadline is the weather forecast, when is rain forecast, need the video done before that or as some claim, if its done at Shirecliffe it will look like an indoor remake of dancing in the rain

Shit, just seen that on SSN

What?!

giphy.gif

Not itk and don’t care what anyone else thinks but I am choosing to believe that the delay isn’t anything to do with visa issues. I can 100% not confirm that we are getting both Collado and Karamoh. The delay is due to us agreeing a fee with Parma so it doesn’t use up a loan place. Rumour comes from the man in the street

Not itk and don’t care what anyone else thinks but I am choosing to believe that the delay isn’t anything to do with visa issues. I can 100% not confirm that we are getting both Collado and Karamoh. The delay is due to us agreeing a fee with Parma so it doesn’t use up a loan place. Rumour comes from the man in the street
I'm choosing to believe my nob is 12 inches!

Think you mean, uomo della strada

Back
Top Bottom