Yann Karamoh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BrianBadonde

Reaction score
No idea if it’s true, but the accounts got 5k followers. It’s above the obvious bullshit threshold.

No idea if it’s true, but the accounts got 5k followers. It’s above the obvious bullshit threshold.

Thought it was 10k followers? 👀

Page doesn't seem to be spouting absolute mounds of horseshit so may be some truth in it.
Seems too late in the day to be after someone from Parma though (Brexit reasons blah blah blah) so unless it's been going on for a while and gone under the radar, can't see it happening.

• Banned
Thought it was 10k followers? 👀

Page doesn't seem to be spouting absolute mounds of horseshit so may be some truth in it.
Seems too late in the day to be after someone from Parma though (Brexit reasons blah blah blah) so unless it's been going on for a while and gone under the radar, can't see it happening.
Karamoh is very exciting mind. And we do same to have some presence in Italy. Interesting, if indeed late.

If he's a winger or wide forward then this may be more understandable goal wise.

Morgan Gibbs-White seems realistic, Rhian played a part in his Swansea city loan. Both played together for England unders. Karamoh also has contacts at the club in the shape of Mousset, but I’d be surprised if we could tempt him, then again I can’t imagine second tier Italian football is as competitive as the championship.

I love the nature of our recruitment if true.

Do absolutely fuck all for 3 months then once the Manager has given them a stern rebuttal, our approach now seems to be to throw as much shit at the wall as possible and see what sticks.

We'll end up with 3 keepers and 5 wingers at this rate!

Amazing!

I love the nature of our recruitment if true.

Do absolutely fuck all for 3 months then once the Manager has given them a stern rebuttal, our approach now seems to be to throw as much shit at the wall as possible and see what sticks.

We'll end up with 3 keepers and 5 wingers at this rate!

Amazing!
Or we have several options lined up and had to wait until our top ones decided if they'd come to us or not. Sounds like lots of jockeying for position to me.

Unless Karamoh is in England already it would be hard to make this happen before the deadline

Or we have several options lined up and had to wait until our top ones decided if they'd come to us or not. Sounds like lots of jockeying for position to me.
That's the party line. It usually ends with "we tried, but..."

In case someone wants to start workshopping a song for him

Karamoh made visits to Paris and is ready to sign with #SUFC #SheffieldUnited

Former Inter, the Frenchman will be a new player of coach Slavisa Jokanovic in the next few hours @SheffieldUnited

Back
Top Bottom