Will Osula

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shall we sell Marsh? At same age Osula and Jebbo were miles ahead of Marsh.
Osula& jebbo have to learn there trade, Marsh is on a different level got the footie intelligence and technical ability as his performances show, just lacks a bit of physicality and experience which will come .
Has to be with the first team next season obviously not always a starter.

Osula& jebbo have to learn there trade, Marsh is on a different level got the footie intelligence and technical ability as his performances show, just lacks a bit of physicality and experience which will come .
Has to be with the first team next season obviously not always a starter.
Marsh would benefit more from a loan, even if it is just until January. He had a loan spell cut short through injury last season. There is a huge gap between academy level and the Championship, and he's not Championship ready yet. Remember that Arblaster went out to League One before he came into the first team. If you rush the youngsters you could do more damage than good. Marsh should be in and around the first team at some point, but not likely this season unless he has a stormer of a pre-season.

Osula and Jebbo are both a year older than Marsh
That’s why I said “at the same age”

When they were at the same age Osula and Jebbo were miles ahead of Marsh. That is not putting Marsh down because he is a top prospect it is more that those writing off Osula and Jebbo are wrong to. Way to early to write them off.

well yogi this on top of the osborn u turn suggests to me that some major cash could be coming in to the club all of a sudden having to make do with what weve got seems as though it might be off the table
I really hope you’re right but my fear is it might be more he other way - that the cash situation is worse than we feared. If we were getting a cash injection then letting go of Osborn makes sense. But selling Osula doesn’t.

If we really don’t have any any funds then selling osula for 1-2m and a good sell on to fund a senior first-team purchase probably makes sense. You can never tell at this age, he might become a world beater, but Jebbison imo has a better chance of making it.

I really hope you’re right but my fear is it might be more he other way - that the cash situation is worse than we feared. If we were getting a cash injection then letting go of Osborn makes sense. But selling Osula doesn’t.

If we really don’t have any any funds then selling osula for 1-2m and a good sell on to fund a senior first-team purchase probably makes sense. You can never tell at this age, he might become a world beater, but Jebbison imo has a better chance of making it.
yeah might also be down to this injury as well just clutching at straws really with this rumoured takeover im just hoping we sign 2 new strikers

I want to believe about Osula, but his ability to hold/shield the ball wasn't much better than little Benie Traore's.

First thing that needs fixing is he's going to have any chance in upper echelons of pro football.

Marsh would benefit more from a loan, even if it is just until January. He had a loan spell cut short through injury last season. There is a huge gap between academy level and the Championship, and he's not Championship ready yet. Remember that Arblaster went out to League One before he came into the first team. If you rush the youngsters you could do more damage than good. Marsh should be in and around the first team at some point, but not likely this season unless he has a stormer of a pre-season.
I will be surprised if he is not in the first team squad

Back
Top Bottom