Incoming? Will Fish

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hate posts like this. You're just taking up all the fish puns for yourself so that nobody else can use them.

It's totally shellfish.
You’ve got to be squidding me! You don’t half talk a load of carp sometimes, honestly, you’re eely kraken me up! Just for the halibut, why don’t you just say anyfin you want for the ofishal record. Don’t be koi and clam up now, I’m not gonna let you off the hook that easily!

You’ve got to be squidding me! You don’t half talk a load of carp sometimes, honestly, you’re eely kraken me up! Just for the halibut, why don’t you just say anyfin you want for the ofishal record. Don’t be koi and clam up now, I’m not gonna let you off the hook that easily!
Point deduction!!! "Ofishal"....very poor attempt, "OrrFishal" would have doubled your score!

Holly carp!

As long as he puts his heart and sole into playing otherwise it could be a turtle disaster

Alan's been scouting him with an unusual assistant, said he wanted a Birds Eye view of Will playing.
20240224_132312.jpg

He’s future captain material and he’s caught a birds eye with his footballers physique.

Typical of this forum!, someone posts info about a potential target and all everyone on here can do is take the p*ss out of a possible signing's name!.

You're all bang trout of order , you make me cichlid!!

His SOLE appearance for Man U was as a second half sub

No truth in this one I've heard. It's codswallop.

Surely if he signs he’ll always be hooked at half time

I wouldn't worry, he'll probably fail the Medaka(l).
10 minutes in and he'll be out of Puffer.
utb

Back
Top Bottom