Incoming? Cody Drameh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Bogle is staying on next season as been reported I can't see Drameh coming to be back up?

If Bogle is staying on next season as been reported I can't see Drameh coming to be back up?
He wouldn't necessarily be back up though. Bogle, if he stays, needs competition. Different scenarios may call for different players. If Bogle is first choice and is out of form then Drameh would get his chance. Drameh could be awesome in preseason forcing Wilder to make him first choice. Just depends what his character is like and whether he's up for the battle for places

He wouldn't necessarily be back up though. Bogle, if he stays, needs competition. Different scenarios may call for different players. If Bogle is first choice and is out of form then Drameh would get his chance. Drameh could be awesome in preseason forcing Wilder to make him first choice. Just depends what his character is like and whether he's up for the battle for places
Can he defend? As Bogey can't!

Curtis will and Seriki will be loaned out to league two / league one teams. A new right back will be needed to battle it out with Bogle.
Feels like Seriki has been here years, he'll be wanting regular first team football surely.

Curtis and Sachdev still young enough to be playing in u21s/back up for injured players.

Can he defend? As Bogey can't!
he cant in the premier league but hes no different to any of our players just not good enough against top class opposition every week that wont happen next season in the championship bogle will be one of our major players

Knew we’d be linked. A poor version of Bogle. Really don’t understand, unless he’s replacing him.

This would be the Seriki who was on loan to (checks notes) a Championship team this season?
Two seasons ago loaned out to Rochdale who got relegated into non-league and he wasn't an automatic first choice regular at times.

Loaned out to Rotherham this season who finished bottom of the Champ and wasn't a regular (played a handful of games didn't he?).

Only my opinion but I'm yet to see anything from him in men's games to suggest he's near Champ level currently. Has time on his side though.

Two seasons ago loaned out to Rochdale who got relegated into non-league and he wasn't an automatic first choice regular at times.

Loaned out to Rotherham this season who finished bottom of the Champ and wasn't a regular (played a handful of games didn't he?).

Only my opinion but I'm yet to see anything from him in men's games to suggest he's near Champ level currently. Has time on his side though.

I'm not really making an assertion about how god he is, more that if I was being loaned out to a Champ club and then the club suggests I take a lower loan, I start to wonder why I'm bothering with it

Back
Top Bottom