Incoming? Will Fish

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Weighing it up on the scales of probability, he’s probably someone you’d want in the tenches, and he’d net us some positive action. I don’t want to carp on about it, but our current squad is lacking a bit in quality; someone like this lad could be brill. Let’s hope he takes our bait and is angling for first team action before too long. Could be a bream come true, both for us and the lad himself.

Is this offishial?
I've be herring that this is the plaice we're likely to be casting our rods into next season so it wouldn't be a shark.
So I hope we're seriously mulleting it over as he would be one hallibut of a signing?

What's the parsley? Just a trawl on flipper?

Last edited:

Could be a keeper. At any other club, anyway. Here, he‘ll be smoked by the fans and released by Christmas.

Weighing it up on the scales of probability, he’s probably someone you’d want in the tenches, and he’d net us some positive action. I don’t want to carp on about it, but our current squad is lacking a bit in quality; someone like this lad could be brill. Let’s hope he takes our bait and is angling for first team action before too long. Could be a bream come true, both for us and the lad himself.

I hate posts like this. You're just taking up all the fish puns for yourself so that nobody else can use them.

It's totally shellfish.

Back
Top Bottom