Wilder to Dingles

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some of the narrative on here about `Wilder is just plain silly,and borders on obsessive.
It’s been nearly a year now lads, and the longer you dwell on it, the more your imagination is running wild.
It’s time you moved on.`He gave us 4 great seasons and one bad un, and left us in a much better place than when he found us.
You’ll be wearing Chris Wilder masks on Halloween next year if you carry on.
None of us will know the truth of why he left, and claiming you do, or he was this and that, to fit how you feel, doesn’t change anything.You simply don’t know, and nor do I.
Slav is in charge now, and let’s hope he can find a winning formula.If he does half as goods job I shall be very happy.
This is the post

Some of the narrative on here about `Wilder is just plain silly,and borders on obsessive.
It’s been nearly a year now lads, and the longer you dwell on it, the more your imagination is running wild.
It’s time you moved on.`He gave us 4 great seasons and one bad un, and left us in a much better place than when he found us.
You’ll be wearing Chris Wilder masks on Halloween next year if you carry on.
None of us will know the truth of why he left, and claiming you do, or he was this and that, to fit how you feel, doesn’t change anything.You simply don’t know, and nor do I.
Slav is in charge now, and let’s hope he can find a winning formula.If he does half as goods job I shall be very happy.
No , I cant let him go , I wont let him go , never I tell yer, NEVER ❤️

One day he will return !

If you're being facetious then no. Is not at least a major player in us getting relegated though?
Don’t think that’s in doubt. But the idea he quit just before relegation purely to avoid having it on his CV is utter dogshit.

Back
Top Bottom