CONFIRMED Wilder gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think Boris tried to get the lockdown news out whilst the country was obsessed with Wilder.

Update from Biggs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210104_203225_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210104_203225_com.android.chrome.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 300
Thought Wilder a bigger man ... but hey ho ... one trick pony knows better????!

End of the day they come and go .that's football , not happy about it but onwards and upwards utb

Tbf a lot of what Jim Phipps said this evening rang true.

For someone with only a few years' experience of football and despite no longer in the inner circle of the club, he seemed to have a good handle on things.

The DoF issue is one that obviously hasn't gone away.

Phipps also mentioned a lot of our players on £50k / week which is not illustrated in the accounts or the widely held belief in the football world
But think there could be some truth that HRH has suggested RVW involvement and CW again does not like the idea

Tbf a lot of what Jim Phipps said this evening rang true.

For someone with only a few years' experience of football and despite no longer in the inner circle of the club, he seemed to have a good handle on things.

The DoF issue is one that obviously hasn't gone away.

Any links to Jim Phipps comments please?

Phipps also mentioned a lot of our players on £50k / week which is not illustrated in the accounts or the widely held belief in the football world
But think there could be some truth that HRH has suggested RVW involvement and CW again does not like the idea
Given our accounts for 19/20 are not out yet, how do you know?

End of the day they come and go .that's football , not happy about it but onwards and upwards utb
If you were Biggs I'd say you were suggesting he's going to be replaced by Boy George.

Given our accounts for 19/20 are not out yet, how do you know?
Last years accounts gave a clear indication of the levels of salary, I know that some have had new contracts but doubt they would have more than doubled bearing in mind we could not attract the likes of Watkins’s, Cash and Robinson as it was widely reported that we were miles away in terms of salary.

Last years accounts were Championship. Nothing at all to indicate last 2 seasons wage structure. We'll all find out shortly.

Find out shortly I guess.

Rumour section?

Beyond tedious, I just don't think it's going happen. Why would he want to leave and why would we want to sack him?

Doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom