Since Wilder back

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd rather let Mark Robins do the rebuild every team he has managed play attractive attacking foot ball and I can't recall him ever having pots of cash to use New Face New ideas also needs to bring his scouting team etc with him
I'd rather let Mark Robins do the rebuild every team he has managed play attractive attacking foot ball and I can't recall him ever having pots of cash to use New Face New ideas also needs to bring his scouting team etc with him
I have to be honest, I don’t know a great deal about Robbins, i’ve watched a couple of coventry games this season and they seemed decent. The seemed good on the ball and good on the break. Fairly direct at times but in a good way. Fast transitional play. I wouldn’t be against him but i don’t know enough about him equally.

Is he any better or different to Wilder? Who at champ level will probably be more comfortable…

It's hardly night and day and we've been dicked as many times in the last 3 weeks under Wilder as we were in the 3-4 months Hecky was in charge. I believe we'd have been no worse off now having stuck with Hecky. Apart from scoring a couple of goals in a few games (which we lost 3-2 and drew 2-2) I've seen no real change or actual upturn.
Just apart from every single stat. Gotcha.

Back
Top Bottom