Who went on pitch?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not only that, he was talking about people being trampled and all sorts.

Besides, the players aren't made of glass, they're honed athletes who are able to take a bit of vigorous hugging and some jumping up and down. They jump all over each other during goal celebrations.

Health and Safety is necessary on some occasions, this is overreacting.
I don't think it is really. They might be used to half a dozen players piling on them but they're not used to dozens upon dozens of crazed fans charging towards them. Granted there doesn't appear to be any record of anyone getting injured as a result of a pitch invasion but you know what? I'd rather not take that chance.

It doesn't take much. Look at that Arsenal player (I forget his name) that got lifted up by his team-mates when they played Wednesday and they dropped him and he broke his shoulder. Suppose the fans did the same thing with H Mc/Collins/K Mc/Doyle etc etc? It may be unlikely but its not impossible and not something I would like to happen before a Play Off Final.

Would appreciate someone refreshing my memory, but did we invade the pitch after the Forest playoff game? I have a picture of the players taken from the Kop, clearly after a walk around the pitch, with nobody on the pitch other than them, carrying a 'we're going to Wembley' banner.

If we didn't invade en masse at that game, one of the most pulsating in memory and for a higher prize, can Monday night's pitch invasion really be justified? Seemed a bit over-the-top to me.

Would appreciate someone refreshing my memory, but did we invade the pitch after the Forest playoff game? I have a picture of the players taken from the Kop, clearly after a walk around the pitch, with nobody on the pitch other than them, carrying a 'we're going to Wembley' banner.

If we didn't invade en masse at that game, one of the most pulsating in memory and for a higher prize, can Monday night's pitch invasion really be justified? Seemed a bit over-the-top to me.

We didn't.

Cant believe this post is actually happening. I went on, it wasn't even bad. It was peaceful and just people enjoying themselves. After the abysmal last few weeks I thought it was needed. Release the tension and enjoy it for once. No ones going to get hurt when I few hundred run on. And to the lad that said put them at the back of the que and make them pay £88. No, my day is today and I'll be buying my ticket. It shows my loyalty and I should be rewarded for that, not being punished for going on the pitch for 10 mins.

Huddersfield fans ran onto the pitch and mobbed their players, so we're not exactly the only ones. I was hoping for a resulting injury to Rhodes to put him out of the final, but don't think it happened. :rolleyes:

Pitch invasion at Huddersfield? 2 in one week?! Somewhere some jobs worth is having a health and safety meltdown!!!

Huddersfield fans ran onto the pitch and mobbed their players, so we're not exactly the only ones. I was hoping for a resulting injury to Rhodes to put him out of the final, but don't think it happened. :rolleyes:

Apparently they threw punches, kicked and spat at Alan Smith....

Smith said "it was like a good night out in Leeds"

I went on the pitch 'cos I wanted a bit of turf from the centre circle. Got some and then made my way down to show it to the Stevenage fans. Wasn't doing anything wrong 'till a steward tried to turn me away so I smacked him. I was a bit pissed off so threw the turf at the away fans.

Do I qualify for a £80 ticket?

I went on the pitch 'cos I wanted a bit of turf from the centre circle. Got some and then made my way down to show it to the Stevenage fans. Wasn't doing anything wrong 'till a steward tried to turn me away so I smacked him. I was a bit pissed off so threw the turf at the away fans.

Do I qualify for a £80 ticket?
No.

Here is the pricing for Wembley tickets:

Category 1 - £88 Adults and £44 Concessions
Category 2 - £64 Adults and £32 Concessions
Category 3 - £54 Adults and £27 Concessions
Category 4 - £44 Adults and £22 Concessions
Category 5 - £34 Adults and £17 Concessions

Nobody qualifies for an £80 ticket.

I ordered an England flag to take to the EUROs next month, how do I ensure that it is fireproof?

swan.jpg

Was there no risk from supporters jumping all over our players? There's footage of Porter being jumped on by 2 or 3 players, getting a smack to the back of the head and nearly falling to the floor. Was that without risk?

By the same logic, managers should get a grip and sort their players out so they don't jump all over each other after scoring a goal.

By the same logic, managers should get a grip and sort their players out so they don't jump all over each other after scoring a goal.

Agreed, I'll write to Wilson. What the chuff have we been doing all these years?! HOW HAVE WE SURVIVED???!!!

297462810.jpg

Ships/Ledge would have no problems with people jumping on/round him.

Back
Top Bottom