West Side, Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Camden Blade

Reaction score
Is that the end we always get? If memory serves me right we've been at the same end every Wembley appearance. Going back to the Pigs semi final. Although I wasn't at the Palace play off final. Well, I was at Wembley but didn't get in as I didn't have a ticket.

Is that the end we always get? If memory serves me right we've been at the same end every Wembley appearance. Going back to the Pigs semi final. Although I wasn't at the Palace play off final. Well, I was at Wembley but didn't get in as I didn't have a ticket.
No thats the East end. Think we got the West against Dull and scored 3 goals. Also has the better range of pubs than the East. You also don't get fried by the afternoon sun on the West.

We had the west side against the pigs. But I guess the old Wembley doesn’t count?

Yeeeeah, Westside muthafucka!!

🎶 I take money, crash and mash through Brooklyn
With my click lootin, shootin and pollutin your block
With a 15-shot cocked Glock to your knot
Outlaw MAFIA clique moving up another notch
And your pop stars popped and get mopped and dropped
And all your fake ass East coast props
Brainstormed and locked 🎶

desktop-wallpaper-tupac-west-side.jpg

against Burnley I was in the bottom tier, was blinded by the sun for the first half, it was awful

Two words. Green Man.

To clarify, the green man isn’t actually that good but it’s better than the rest

Horrendous place

The only time I have genuinely felt unsafe during a football event. Maybe because I had my wife and granddaughter with me, but it was fucking horrible. Baking hot day and a garden full of gobby, animalistic, coked up, pissed up cunts.

pommpey

Probably go in the Wetherspoons at Baker Street. At least it's big. Looked in the Green Man. Pre-Hull I think. Beat a hasty retreat.

Baker Street will be buzzing
I wonder who will take over the big pub on the corner. Last time it was all Blades with flags everywhere. Quite good to get to Baker Street and be met by hundreds of chanting Blades. That was against Hull, City might be different.

Back
Top Bottom