West Side, Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder who will take over the big pub on the corner. Last time it was all Blades with flags everywhere. Quite good to get to Baker Street and be met by hundreds of chanting Blades. That was against Hull, City might be different.
The globe utb

We will be in the Green Man, have heard it has been designated a Blades pub again...cracking atmosphere there before going back to the Palace play-off and as recently as England v Swiss....some Blades fans say it is unlucky....but tell me what pub is lucky for a pre-Wembley piss-up involving SUFC.... 😂

I wonder who will take over the big pub on the corner. Last time it was all Blades with flags everywhere. Quite good to get to Baker Street and be met by hundreds of chanting Blades. That was against Hull, City might be different.
The Globe Baker Street. When we got there last time around 20 Dull were inside. After 30 minutes they moved on as the Tigers Tigers Ra Ra Ra chants intensified :D. Blades were in there for both Burnley and Uddersfield as well.

The Globe Baker Street. When we got there last time around 20 Dull were inside. After 30 minutes they moved on as the Tigers Tigers Ra Ra Ra chants intensified :D. Blades were in there for both Burnley and Uddersfield as well.
Was in for the Hull game too. Good craic outside. There’s a Sainsbury’s around the corner too, if you can’t be arsed queuing at the bar for 25 minutes for a pint.

Was in for the Hull game too. Good craic outside. There’s a Sainsbury’s around the corner too, if you can’t be arsed queuing at the bar for 25 minutes for a pint.
Also an M&S outlet across the road that sells cans of Belgian lager that tasted really good. Better than your average can.

Sounds like Baker Street pre match 🍻

Anyone staying over after the game? Would be good to meet up with other Blades for post-match beers.

Sounds like Baker Street pre match 🍻

Anyone staying over after the game? Would be good to meet up with other Blades for post-match beers.
There's 4 of us stopping down.... Not sure where we will be drowning our sorrows though..... Our digs are in Harrow so we might head back there post-match... Id avoid us though... We are boring and grumpy as fuck....and tight... Very very tight... 😂 😂

You don't have any browser to open web page.
Help required. My Sheffield United App keeps putting up this message if I try to buy tickets. Anyone know why?
Didn't know where to ask for official help. Cheers.
If it involves dos ramming or owt like that , I'm buggered.

You don't have any browser to open web page.
Help required. My Sheffield United App keeps putting up this message if I try to buy tickets. Anyone know why?
Didn't know where to ask for official help. Cheers.
If it involves dos ramming or owt like that , I'm buggered.

The tickets that aren't on sale until next Thursday....?

Trying to buy Cardiff at home ticket. Cheers

Just wondered with you asking in the Wembley thread.

The link is currently working in Chrome so might be worth trying to use a browser instead of the app.

Just wondered with you asking in the Wembley thread.

The link is currently working in Chrome so might be worth trying to use a browser instead of the app.
Just useless with anything like this and didn't know where else to ask. Sorry tried to Google my fault but it made no sense. Thank you

All this east west shit, did they not twizzle wembley round 90 degrees when they rebuilt the cunt? If so it should be north south.....

When you're a Blade
You're a Blade all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Blade
Let them do what they can,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man.

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected.
You're home with your own—
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

Then you are made
With a capital B
Which you'll never forget
And you’ll never break free
When you're a Blade
You stay
A Blade!

against Burnley I was in the bottom tier, was blinded by the sun for the first half, it was awful
I was completely and utterly smashed on the way down. Don't even remember the first 60 minutes of the game, thankfully.

Can we try north and south instead given our record in west and east?

There's 4 of us stopping down.... Not sure where we will be drowning our sorrows though..... Our digs are in Harrow so we might head back there post-match... Id avoid us though... We are boring and grumpy as fuck....and tight... Very very tight... 😂 😂
Rollo's mate might be interested if you're "tight"

Horrendous place

The only time I have genuinely felt unsafe during a football event. Maybe because I had my wife and granddaughter with me, but it was fucking horrible. Baking hot day and a garden full of gobby, animalistic, coked up, pissed up cunts.

pommpey

It is the worst.

Yeeeeah, Westside muthafucka!!

🎶 I take money, crash and mash through Brooklyn
With my click lootin, shootin and pollutin your block
With a 15-shot cocked Glock to your knot
Outlaw MAFIA clique moving up another notch
And your pop stars popped and get mopped and dropped
And all your fake ass East coast props
Brainstormed and locked 🎶

View attachment 156928

Back
Top Bottom