West Side, Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So that's the usual Green Man session completely fucking ruined then, cunts. I know nothing else! Next best beer garden Blades???

So that's the usual Green Man session completely fucking ruined then, cunts. I know nothing else! Next best beer garden Blades???

Yeah, that Childrens Hospital, Bluebell Wood Hospice and Weston Park Cancer Centre are a right set of cunts.....:rolleyes:

Yeah, that Childrens Hospital, Bluebell Wood Hospice and Weston Park Cancer Centre are a right set of cunts.....:rolleyes:
Never said the cause wasn't good now did I but a couple of quid on the door might have been more acceptable to get access to a fucking beer garden where the pints are still going to be six quid and the blades fans make their own entertainment!

Never said the cause wasn't good now did I but a couple of quid on the door might have been more acceptable to get access to a fucking beer garden where the pints are still going to be six quid and the blades fans make their own entertainment!

So you would have paid six quid a pint but not a few quid more that goes to Sheffield based charities?

Your prerogative of course, but I don't think it warrants calling those involved cunts.....

So you would have paid six quid a pint but not a few quid more that goes to Sheffield based charities?

Your prerogative of course, but I don't think it warrants calling those involved cunts.....
A tenner is steep, especially if I have to pay that for an 11 year old kid as well. I'm glad you think its just a few quid more but its gonna sting a bit for those of us who are forced to appreciate the value of Monday (Takes what I'll spend in there up by another 30% or so considering I'm not in the habit of getting shitfaced in charge of my Son). I will however probably end up shelling it out if its still be best place to go and I am of the opinion that they are about 3 of the best charities they could have picked so not the end of the world but my point stands! A bloody tenner a pop!!!!

A tenner is steep, especially if I have to pay that for an 11 year old kid as well. I'm glad you think its just a few quid more but its gonna sting a bit for those of us who are forced to appreciate the value of Monday (Takes what I'll spend in there up by another 30% or so considering I'm not in the habit of getting shitfaced in charge of my Son). I will however probably end up shelling it out if its still be best place to go and I am of the opinion that they are about 3 of the best charities they could have picked so not the end of the world but my point stands! A bloody tenner a pop!!!!

I get the point you are making completely, £10 entrance fee is steep, it will cost me £30 and I don't have a spare £30 floating about either but if it is where we want to go then that's what we will have to pay....the "few quid more" comment was in relation to the £6 a pint that you appear willing to pay....

My point also stands as well, it doesn't make those involved cunts....but let's just say that was a poor choice of words eh...

Horrendous place

The only time I have genuinely felt unsafe during a football event. Maybe because I had my wife and granddaughter with me, but it was fucking horrible. Baking hot day and a garden full of gobby, animalistic, coked up, pissed up cunts.

pommpey
But besides that, you' recommend it Pomps ?

Next best beer garden Blades???
We might be better off taking a cool bag (lol) and just wander about while self lubricating. I did hear that a lot of the 'grassy park spaces' had dissapeared on that side?

We might be better off taking a cool bag (lol) and just wander about while self lubricating. I did hear that a lot of the 'grassy park spaces' had dissapeared on that side?
It's now illegal to street drink around wembley apparently 🍻

I get the point you are making completely, £10 entrance fee is steep, it will cost me £30 and I don't have a spare £30 floating about either but if it is where we want to go then that's what we will have to pay....the "few quid more" comment was in relation to the £6 a pint that you appear willing to pay....

My point also stands as well, it doesn't make those involved cunts....but let's just say that was a poor choice of words eh...
Deffo hold my hand up to that mate! Poor choice of words. Certainly only aimed at those who said lets make tickets a tenner but perhaps even then Cunt is a strong word. If those we travel with want to pay it I'll pay and nice to know thats where the money is going to 100%

Horrendous place

The only time I have genuinely felt unsafe during a football event. Maybe because I had my wife and granddaughter with me, but it was fucking horrible. Baking hot day and a garden full of gobby, animalistic, coked up, pissed up cunts.

pommpey
Did not seem that bad to me but this would be first time there with a kid in tow so may feel different. Where would you go instead?

Deffo hold my hand up to that mate! Poor choice of words. Certainly only aimed at those who said lets make tickets a tenner but perhaps even then Cunt is a strong word. If those we travel with want to pay it I'll pay and nice to know thats where the money is going to 100%
Profits after certain deductions ,sounds like a money maker to me

Horrendous place

pommpey

Must admit I was quite shocked at the blatant coke snorting in the bogs of the GM at the England v Swiss game last season, literally snorting it off the top of the urinal trough whilst having a piss...... at least have the decency to go in a cubicle with kids around, mind you, that's easier said than done as there's usually a long line of young lads queuing up for a poo at most pre-match boozers and grounds.....you would think they would have dropped one at home before they went......:oops:

No street drinking zone

Brent Council and its partners are enforcing a No Street Drinking Zone on Olympic Way and the surrounding area for Wembley Stadium events as part of the current Public Space Protection Order. Please click here or more information on the order.

Fans drinking on Olympic Way and the surrounding streets will be asked to hand over their alcohol and enforcement action may be considered.

There is a wide range of bars, pubs, fan zones and restaurants available to enjoy in Brent before the event.

If you are travelling into Wembley by public transport, please click here to find out more about drinking alcohol in public places. There may also be alcohol restrictions on coach services.

We are taking these steps to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone

Must admit I was quite shocked at the blatant coke snorting in the bogs of the GM at the England v Swiss game last season, literally snorting it off the top of the urinal trough whilst having a piss...... at least have the decency to go in a cubicle with kids around, mind you, that's easier said than done as there's usually a long line of young lads queuing up for a poo at most pre-match boozers and grounds.....you would think they would have dropped one at home before they went......:oops:
That's just fuckin disgusting. But in my experience, these people will push and push to be more daring or brazen.

The green Man also tends to operate a no change policy on big match days/internationals so make sure you've got plenty of change or you'll be skint PDQ.

NGL the more I read about the Green Man, the more I’m glad I’ve never been.

Horrendous place

pommpey
Getting mixed up with Dore pomp’s

Back
Top Bottom