Who Is Adlene Guedioura?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We now have a short video on the Algerian or as I prefer to say Halgerian

Them glass panel doors can be absolutely lethal.
Unless they are film Industry standard (for stunt scenes) made from sugar water and balsa wood.
May want to change them from a safety point of view.
You're welcome.

Nick sent me a lovely email stating this is now officially our lowest viewed video in 24 hours ever! 😬

I can't understand why as I really enjoyed the content, it was interesting and informative. I loved the transfer deadline show, and the probity of the questioning of the prince. Undoubtedly The Sheff United Way is the best Blades podcast/vlog by an absolute mile. I was very suprised that you and Nick aren't involved in the SUTV stuff as you would make superb additions to it.

I can't understand why as I really enjoyed the content, it was interesting and informative. I loved the transfer deadline show, and the probity of the questioning of the prince. Undoubtedly The Sheff United Way is the best Blades podcast/vlog by an absolute mile. I was very suprised that you and Nick aren't involved in the SUTV stuff as you would make superb additions to it.
Thank you, that's a wonderful message.

Perhaps it's because they are not directly part of the club. It's all their own design, and if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I would probably wager that Hal applied for the presenter role and was rejected in favour of the pretty lady that wants to have sex with Brian Deane.

It’s a shame because he would have been so much better, and would have the ambition and drive to at least get to second base with Brian.

Joking aside though, I definitely echo the praise from other people. Don’t feel too disappointed about the views on this one, you could genuinely have read the Wikipedia and career stats of Ahmed Fahti and I don’t think anyone would have noticed.

I would probably wager that Hal applied for the presenter role and was rejected in favour of the pretty lady that wants to have sex with Brian Deane.

It’s a shame because he would have been so much better, and would have the ambition and drive to at least get to second base with Brian.

Joking aside though, I definitely echo the praise from other people. Don’t feel too disappointed about the views on this one, you could genuinely have read the Wikipedia and career stats of Ahmed Fahti and I don’t think anyone would have noticed.
Thank you, also I can confirm I did not apply for a variety of reasons.

Excellent review. Much better without Nick sticking his oar in.

I’m sure he’s a lovely lad, and you are bound to defend him, but I find his interjections very annoying. His delivery and accent are irritating. Definitely a face for radio. :)

Excellent review. Much better without Nick sticking his oar in.

I’m sure he’s a lovely lad, and you are bound to defend him, but I find his interjections very annoying. His delivery and accent are irritating. Definitely a face for radio. :)

You could have just kept your mouth closed and not said anything if that’s how you feel. It’s not constructive criticism is it. He’s created an amazing channel for fans. Their watchalongs kept me sane last season and they’ve had about 15 amazing interviews with former players, not to mention getting the Prince on the podcast for an exclusive interview (which is absolutely unreal as an achievement. Not to mention the fact it’s all free. But no, tell us again how his (pretty normal) voice doesnt sound how you want it to sound.

You could have just kept your mouth closed and not said anything if that’s how you feel. It’s not constructive criticism is it. He’s created an amazing channel for fans. Their watchalongs kept me sane last season and they’ve had about 15 amazing interviews with former players, not to mention getting the Prince on the podcast for an exclusive interview (which is absolutely unreal as an achievement. Not to mention the fact it’s all free. But no, tell us again how his (pretty normal) voice doesnt sound how you want it to sound.
Agree with everything you said after, ‘it’s not constructive criticism’ Hal is fine, he works in media and his presentation is cool. If the other bloke annoys me, it’s just an opinion. If you don’t like it, I have others. :)
It’s an opinion based forum. Live with it.

Back to the player, I was quite impressed with his cameo yesterday. He looked nice and calm on the ball. A good option to bring on to see games out
I actually thought the opposite.

I thought he disrupted our momentum and slowed down our forward motion inviting Hull to come on to us.

Perfect player to come on , settle nerves and help us see a game out, we wouldnt have drawn against Preston if he had come on

As I say in the video, this booking was always going to happen, 26 seconds on debut, a new Blades record!
I'm not sure whether that record is with Vinnie Jones at Man City straight from the kick off.Along time ago but sticks in my memory.
Silent will know.

Back
Top Bottom