Who Is Adlene Guedioura?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Excellent review. Much better without Nick sticking his oar in.

I’m sure he’s a lovely lad, and you are bound to defend him, but I find his interjections very annoying. His delivery and accent are irritating. Definitely a face for radio. :)

Really shitty post. They aren't things he can change so it's completely unconstructive and potentially quite hurtful.

You come across very poorly.

I'm not sure whether that record is with Vinnie Jones at Man City straight from the kick off.Along time ago but sticks in my memory.
Silent will know.
Vinnie was booked after 3 seconds for a foul on Dane Whitehouse when playing for Chelsea...but that wasn't his debut

He spoke to me about it on my podcast

Don't forget to leave a 5 star review ;)

Really shitty post. They aren't things he can change so it's completely unconstructive and potentially quite hurtful.

You come across very poorly.
You are making assumptions about someone you don’t know. It’s an opinion about him, not about the organisation. Suck it up buttercup. :)

Agree with everything you said after, ‘it’s not constructive criticism’ Hal is fine, he works in media and his presentation is cool. If the other bloke annoys me, it’s just an opinion. If you don’t like it, I have others. :)
It’s an opinion based forum. Live with it.
Absolutely no need to bring a persons appearance in to it, that's the kind of opinion a decent person keeps to themselves. But I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, as obviously you're a cunt?

Just my opinion...

He looks a pretty decent player in the 30 minutes we saw.

Sits in the middle - passes the ball about like a Pirlo !

Depends whether SJ sees him as a permanent starter sitting in front of Egan & Davies or whether like Saturday, he's a player to calm things down and see a game out. Slav had our ex player Kevin McDonald sitting in front of the 2 centre backs, so it will be interesting as to how we go now.

He's another baller for sure.

All of a sudden we have lots of players who, including players like Osborn and Fleck, who want to buy into this Slav way of playing.

Special note for Osborn - he seems to revel in how we are playing now, so well done to him.

UTB

I thought he was excellent. Got stuck in and showed plenty of agressivity and stopped Dull from bullying our midfield.

Passed and moved the ball around like hed been playing for us for years.

Step aside the immobile and slow midfielders and get Addy in that holding midfield role.

Bet our defenders were thinking thank fk weve finally got somebody who will close down runners.

I thought he was excellent. Got stuck in and showed plenty of agressivity and stopped Dull from bullying our midfield.

Passed and moved the ball around like hed been playing for us for years.

Step aside the immobile and slow midfielders and get Addy in that holding midfield role.

Bet our defenders were thinking thank fk weve finally got somebody who will close down runners.

He really stamped his authority on the game. Seemed to always be on the ball.

Absolutely no need to bring a persons appearance in to it, that's the kind of opinion a decent person keeps to themselves. But I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, as obviously you're a cunt?

Just my opinion...
And yet you can make that judgement without having seen, or known me. Well done.

We could have done with some of his controlled aggression against Birmingham and West Brom. but I was relieved that his follow up tackles weren't as fierce as the first one against Hull on Saturday.

Quite an impressive debut I thought. He seemed very comfortable on the ball and with him around I don't think we'll be bullied like we were in the earlier games.

Well, yes. You're bullying someone online that's done nothing to you.
Fits the definition in most people's books.
If you class my comments as bullying, then you are too easily offended on behalf of others. Or maybe you just didn’t understand my comments?

If you class my comments as bullying, then you are too easily offended on behalf of others. Or maybe you just didn’t understand my comments?
Mate you are a complete and utter dickhead. I can see you're writing style and that is my opinion of you.

Now kindly do everyone a favor and fuck off these forums and never return.

Mate you are a complete and utter dickhead. I can see you're writing style and that is my opinion of you.

Now kindly do everyone a favor and fuck off these forums and never return.
Haha now that’s proper bullying that is. Haha. Sorry to disappoint, but I’m going nowhere. :)

Nothing personal, I just don’t enjoy his visuals and accent. I knew you would feel obliged to defend your colleague, that’s perfectly natural. No offence intended. :)

Sorry that it's taken me a few days to reply, but a few (fairly obvious) things to point out.

Firstly Nic isn't my "colleague" as I have nothing to do with the channel, other than watching what the lads put out.

I choose to "defend" him because it is easy to sit behind an anonymous profile and rip someone to shreds, based on their physical attributes. Of course I appreciate the irony of may last point as a fellow anonymous poster, but I would like to think that I am a tad nicer in my approach and I certainly have respect to anyone who puts themselves out there in full view, as opposed to those of us who hide behind a pseudonym.

Lastly, as other have alluded to, don't be an arse mate. How about posting your face online, and we can all judge which media it is best suited to?

P.S before you retort, I won't be posting my face either, because I haven't (unlike you) implied that mine is somehow better.

Last edited:
Sorry that it's taken me a few days to reply, but a few (fairly obvious) things to point out.

Firstly Nic isn't my "colleague" as I have nothing to do with the channel, other than watching what the lads put out.

I choose to "defend" him because it is easy to sit behind an anonymous profile and rip someone to shreds, based on their physical attributes. Of course I appreciate the irony of may last point as a fellow anonymous poster, but I would like to think that I am a tad nicer in my approach and I certainly have respect to anyone who puts themselves out there in full view, as opposed to those of us who hide behind a pseudonym.

Lastly, as other have alluded to, don't be an arse mate. How about posting your face online, and we can all judge which media it is best suited to?

P.S before you retort, I won't be posting my face either, because I haven't (unlike you) implied that mine is somehow better.
Spot on mate. I just don't see how someone can rip another persons personal attributes such as their look and their accent and then justify it by saying "just my opinion"..

It's a cowardly justification and anyone with any common decency would keep those so called 'opinions' to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom