Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I love how Wes is being hung out to dry, despite also easily being the busiest keeper in the league, behind the worst defence. Logic dictates that the busier you are, the greater chance you have of making a howler or two.

I've got no issues with Wes. He was crucial in getting us to the Prem, he provided stability when we desperately needed it (Olsen, Verrips, anyone?) and he's pulled off some good saves this season. The side in front of him, that's the bigger problem IMO.

I love how Wes is being hung out to dry, despite also easily being the busiest keeper in the league, behind the worst defence. Logic dictates that the busier you are, the greater chance you have of making a howler or two.

I've got no issues with Wes. He was crucial in getting us to the Prem, he provided stability when we desperately needed it (Olsen, Verrips, anyone?) and he's pulled off some good saves this season. The side in front of him, that's the bigger problem IMO.
no me neither i think wes is good enough for the championship and to be honest im not impressed with grbic if were not signing another keeper let those 2 battle for the jersey

no me neither i think wes is good enough for the championship and to be honest im not impressed with grbic if were not signing another keeper let those 2 battle for the jersey
If we're strapped for cash there's other priorities isn't there?

That said doesn't his deal expire anyway, so this could all be redundant.

If we're strapped for cash there's other priorities isn't there?

That said doesn't his deal expire anyway, so this could all be redundant.
yes it is just think wes would be good enough for the championship the problem has been wes has had no competition for the jersey and thats what we need next season if he goes i think we bring johannsen in from toytown and have him competing with grbic

Back
Top Bottom