Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Vini shagging a Love Islander is about the least Sheffield United thing to have happened, possibly ever.

A perfect match ! One's a talentless self publicist , the other was on love island

Souza's passing accuracy (80,3%) is one of the highest in the squad.
Souza's tackling stat (105) is second in PL.
Although not very realistic, there's nothing wrong for a young player to hope he'll get a cap for his country at some point.
He's right that we're not a team that keeps possession well this season.
It's anyone's guess how he'd do in a team that did keep possession well.

I agree there's reason to take any translated interview with a pinch of salt and I don't think this one is worth getting upset about.

1711629907250.png

Souza's form hasn't been great lately, but whatever happens in the summer it's in our and his interest that he finishes the season well. Let's not use a chat on a Brazilian podcast to alienate him.

Although not very realistic, there's nothing wrong for a young player to hope he'll get a cap for his country at some point.

I agree there's reason to take any translated interview with a pinch of salt and I don't think this one is worth getting upset about.

View attachment 181273

Souza's form hasn't been great lately, but whatever happens in the summer it's in our and his interest that he finishes the season well. Let's not use a chat on a Brazilian podcast to alienate him.
'Playing in there own half'

Aye, cos we can't chuffing get aht! 😂😂😂

He may be right that we're a side that don't keep possession well.

The counter to that being, that a PL team that DO keep the ball well won't be interested in Vini Souza.

View attachment 181273

Not really qualified on percentages regarding passing/ tackling, I can only go by what I've watched all season on the pitch, and cannot see what all the fuss about him is. He's slow to react puts his teammates in trouble with his lack of awareness around him, and looks cumbersome.... Brazil never in a million years.

View attachment 181273

You always seem to find something good with bad footballers I really hope he’s gone in the summer

You always seem to find something good with bad footballers I really hope he’s gone in the summer
And something bad with good footballers? All part of assessing them.

Souza either stays, leaves for a good fee or leaves for a bad fee. The rest of the season may decide which it will be.

And something bad with good footballers? All part of assessing them.

Souza either stays, leaves for a good fee or leaves for a bad fee. The rest of the season may decide which it will be.
Or he ends up shipped off on loan because he doesn’t fancy the second tier and nobody will put in an acceptable bid!

Could be like Leeds with some of these players where they had to send them on loan. They’ve hardly covered themselves in glory regardless of the performance of the collective.

Not really qualified on percentages regarding passing/ tackling, I can only go by what I've watched all season on the pitch, and cannot see what all the fuss about him is. He's slow to react puts his teammates in trouble with his lack of awareness around him, and looks cumbersome.... Brazil never in a million years.
This is not the Brazil that we all grew up with. They haven’t been good for a few years.

I could see what Berge brought when plenty couldn't.

I can see what Mcburnie brings when plenty can't

I can't for the life of me see anything good in Souza.

Maybe we all just have blind spots?!

Strength and height in the midfield. If his footballing ability shines at Championship level, he’ll look very useful indeed there.

But whether he actually has that in him, I don’t know.

Strength and height in the midfield. If his footballing ability shines at Championship level, he’ll look very useful indeed there.

But whether he actually has that in him, I don’t know.
I suspect not.

Thinking you were overlooked for a Brazil cap, and being willing to step down to the Championship probably don't go hand in hand.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, though.

Not much of a gent is he, watching his bird carry her case down all those steps

I had much the same fantasy about Margret Thatcher ,impossible now of course but nearly happened twice
Why impossible now? I don’t think she was cremated, was she? Probably more possible now than it was before. 3rd time lucky!

Back
Top Bottom