Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For a player who thinks he should be in the Brazil side I don’t see him taking kindly to plying his trade in the second tier. He’ll want out and I don’t think CW will be doing his utmost to convince him to stay
He might want out, but I can't envisage a queue of suitors wanting to part with cash for him based on his seasons work. Best he can hope for is a loan to somewhere like Cadiz.

Souza should play behind Hamer & Blaster….not really getting the hate, IMO he just needs coaching properly…

My thoughts exactly. Arblaster seems to be playing centrally but Souza seems at his best in the middle not on the right of midfield.

Nearly every time Souza does something good it’s because you can hear Wilder screaming to put a foot in or get closer. You can literally hear him screaming through the TV, he doesn’t do it as much for any other player than Souza, otherwise he just stands off.

Now the sliding tackle was good, but his football brain in regards to general play is miles off.

Brazil Squad, you’re having a laugh mate, you’re honestly hardly good enough for us. You should get that head down and start learning rather than blaming the club for not getting a cap.

Has one job on Sunday and that's to be all over Cole Palmer and give him absolutely no time on the ball.

It would be a good move all round for him to leave.

We can use the money elsewhere buying some defenders who are physical

Sounds like she is doing the rounds of footballers from what I have read. Souza is her 3rd player

I worry about De Souza. Our best chance to offload him is to send him out on loan with a view to buy. But if he performs for another club the way he has for us then they won't buy him and we'll be stuck with him. I don't want him in the team next season but I can't see anyone queuing up to buy him. If only the club had read Roy's View before signing him! 🤣

He’d be dating Margot Robbie if it weren’t for his shit, ugly teammates.
This could turn into one of those Chuck Norris things.

Vini De Souza picked the wrong lottery numbers because of his team mates.

Vini De Souza once ordered a latte in Starbucks and received a cappuccino. He said this stopped him from being picked for Brazil.

Vini De Souza once put unleaded into a diesel car and that's why he didn't get picked for Brazil.
Souza. Called in Tescos and because they didn't have any sliced bread, blamed it on that for keeping him out of the Brazil team.( Sorry)😊

Vini De Souza did his weekly shop in Tesco but paid more as he left his clubcard at home. He said this is why he didn't get picked for Brazil.

Vini De Souza voted on the Britain's Got Talent, but the other contestant won. He blamed this for not getting picked for Brazil.

The man's a walking brain fart in the midfield. I'd sooner we used Arblaster and Brooks in the middle of the park and packed him off abroad somewhere at the end of the season. We needed a big body in the side but that's pretty much it. I'm sure we can find a big unit from somewhere who has a slight modicum of understanding of what to do and where to be.

He's Brazil's answer to James Harper.

Vini De Souza once put unleaded into a diesel car and that's why he didn't get picked for Brazil.
He could be the opposite to Chuck Norris.

Vini Souza went into McDonalds and ordered a Big Mac and walked out with a Flame Grilled Whopper….and for that reason he didn’t get picked for Brazil 😉

8mat59.jpg

Serious question.. has Vini Souza been our poisoned chalice all season?

Despite some decent to good off the ball stats, when we're on the ball it's often like playing with 10 men with Souza on the field.

Either not making himself available for a pass, or when he does get it, passing it sideways, backwards or straight out of play.

Our midfield seems so much more fluid and functional when Souza isn't playing imo.

Despite some decent to good off the ball stats, when we're on the ball it's often like playing with 10 men with Souza on the field.

Either not making himself available for a pass, or when he does get it, passing it sideways, backwards or straight out of play.

Our midfield seems so much more fluid and functional when Souza isn't playing imo.
Agree - he‘s always looking to give a foul, wrestling people instead of tackling. Zero positional sense. Thinks he’s something he’s not, and above all disruptive in the team. Get dollar and move him on.

Last year everything changed when Norwood & Fleck gave way to Doyle & McAtee, funny who was involved in both upturns, not just vinny, yet we never learn

I have said on many many occasions, he is one of the worst , pound for pound player , ever to play for us

He is absolutely trash

A fraud

Agree - he‘s always looking to give a foul, wrestling people instead of tackling. Zero positional sense. Thinks he’s something he’s not, and above all disruptive in the team. Get dollar and move him on.
Just politely ask him to go away - pay for his taxi , buy him a yellow shirt , tell him he’s great - just get shut

Even wilder has seen the light - Robbo should have decked him good n propper

Last time Vini went into town he was about to put a pound in the parking meter when someone offered him their ticket which still had 25 minutes on. That's why he wasn't picked for Brazil

Back
Top Bottom