Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's had one half decent game all season. We've got the poorest Arab in charge, now the worst Brazilian footballer ever to play in prem, its the Blades way.
He's more things to worry about than getting picked for Brazil, one of them is trying to get back in the first team at the bottom of the league 😊

To be fair to him, if there's one position where the Brazilian national team seems to be lacking right now, it's DM. Casemiro is getting older, Douglas Luiz is more a box-to-box midfielder, Paqueta is suspended, and then there's only Bruno Guimares of the notable players playing in Europe right now, unless I'm forgetting someone.

Vini's profile is what they need and he probably thinks this should be his time and his opportunity. And I'm all for players showing ambition and confidence. But a) being ambitious also means being able to back that up on the field and b) you don't throw your teammates under the bus acting like they're making you worse when you were brought here to make the team better.

As I recall for distant friendlies Brazil often pick players who play in that area as opposed to their 'best' team so maybe in that context it was a legit discussion

To be fair to him, if there's one position where the Brazilian national team seems to be lacking right now, it's DM. Casemiro is getting older, Douglas Luiz is more a box-to-box midfielder, Paqueta is suspended, and then there's only Bruno Guimares of the notable players playing in Europe right now, unless I'm forgetting someone.

Vini's profile is what they need and he probably thinks this should be his time and his opportunity. And I'm all for players showing ambition and confidence. But a) being ambitious also means being able to back that up on the field and b) you don't throw your teammates under the bus acting like they're making you worse when you were brought here to make the team better.

I know it’s a game, but to use as a quick search database… https://sofifa.com/players?type=all&na=54&lg=13,16,19,31,53,1,4,10,39,41,50,56&oal=75&pn=14,10

Brazilian CM/CDMs playing in the major top leagues in Europe and the USA. A rating of 75 overall was the benchmark as that’s Souza’s rating.

He's getting Barnsley and Brazil mixed up ... just like watching Brazil and all that, to be fair he wouldn't get in either team but its an easy mistake to make

You can't. Just his technique, application, intelligence and discretion.
Exactly. My ambition is to get ridden to oblivion by Margot Robbie. There are many many reasons why that’s not going to happen…..

I had much the same fantasy about Margret Thatcher ,impossible now of course but nearly happened twice

So you typed it twice instead
Unlikely"sex symbols"some of us may fancy:Margaret Thatcher,Olive from on the buses,Nicola Sturgeon,Angela Merkel,Liz Truss,feel free to add any more.Not Blades related but Seasons been shxte,takes our mind off it.

Unlikely"sex symbols"some of us may fancy:Margaret Thatcher,Olive from on the buses,Nicola Sturgeon,Angela Merkel,Liz Truss,feel free to add any more.Not Blades related but Seasons been shxte,takes our mind off it.
There's already a similar thread in "another" party of the site 😉

Vini shagging a Love Islander is about the least Sheffield United thing to have happened, possibly ever.

Vini shagging a Love Islander is about the least Sheffield United thing to have happened, possibly ever.

Could be a good thing .

She might improve his timing for getting his tackle in ….

Thought exactly the same. He just doesn’t fit in our club!

He 100% told her he plays for Brazil and that it’s Sheffield United others players fault why he didn’t get in.

She says she worried that people might think she's with him because he's a footballer😂😂

Back
Top Bottom