Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jalfie69

Reaction score
Just watched his interview, comes across as a very likable lad and up for the course. Can see him been a club legend in the championship next year.

So he reckons he’s not close to a call up not because of him or his ability but because of the club, because we are shite. We may well be shite but if you think it’s us and not You that is stopping you getting a call up you can in the bin ya daft bastard, deluded.

Brazilian monty, he's not good enough technically to be dictating play in the Brazilian team yet. He does have room for improvement inho, but not with us I don't think.

Decent at winning headers and breaking play up, but his passing and dribbling is way off.. not to mention his turning circle and occasionally lazy.

Is this that bad a thing to say? Someone's asked him the question and he's answered.

He believes in his ability and is telling the truth that he's never gonna get called up while he plays for a team towards the bottom of the table who don't keep the ball.

We can all think he's not good enough to be called up. But it's just the same thing as when people talk about how English players often are easier to overlook if they're not at big clubs.

It’s clear that he does not want to be here & thinks he’s better than he is. If that is his attitude - we’d be better off selling him (if we can) in the summer.
I would think with the shambles this season has turned out that there are some more who want out. Losing as much as we do only creates division and ill feeling between players. We saw that with his pushing and shoving with Robinson.

It is difficult to assess how good he is or how good he could be as we look like a bunch of individuals thrown together on match day. I expect he will be sold. Next season is about stability. Its the championship so there are enough options out there to put together a steady team. What we don't want is players who are not committed. Wilder and Co have delivered no improvement so far and I am not sure if he is the right person to overhaul the squad.

Get him gone in the summer asap. Not because of anything he has said in some daft interview, but because he isnt all that, and we should snap someone's hands off if we can get out money back. Never been overly impressed. Keeping possession at the top level of football (yes I know we won't be there next season) is the be all and end all and if you can't do that you will never be a top level player. He has attributes but now the ones we needa and especially at the moment eh we have formed out we can do so much better with that money (even if it's bridging a financial gap so that we don't have to sell someone else). It works for both parties to move on separately in the summer. He is a very forgettable footballer for SUFC although I would wish him well.

He's been OK for us, but I would think he'd be close to a Brazil call up.even if he was playing elsewhere?

He has a high opinion of himself doesn’t he?

Can’t have watched any of the videos back where we’ve been absolutely mullered and most of the time didn’t even realise Souza was playing. Not entirely the lads fault as others have contributed similar but ffs Brazil? I don’t think so

Back
Top Bottom