Vini Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Weerz stats for

Tackles pulled out of - Norwood
Free Kicks blazed over bar - Hamer
Kicks by a Goalkeeper sliced out of play - Grbic
Kicks by a Goalkeeper 1ft off the ground to about centre circle - Foderingham
Hamstrings pulled - Brewster

Sure there's more.

Having a walk in the park so far. Like a sleepwalking Berge.

He has had at least 3 succesfull intercepting sliding tackles and not running around headless

He has had at least 3 succesfull intercepting sliding tackles and not running around headless
Hope he stays and leads us to promotion next season .

He will be invaluable to us in terms of his commitment, leadership , skill , desire and inspiration.

Hope the prince remains strong and fends off hostile bids

He will be invaluable to us in terms of his commitment, leadership , skill , desire and inspiration.

Well, we were top end of Championship last season and played more with the ball, the way he seems to like to play
Maybe he looks way different in Championship if remains in club

He made a great challenge mid way through the 1st half. Looks OK to me today

Well, we were top end of Championship last season and played more with the ball, the way he seems to like to play
Maybe he looks way different in Championship if remains in club
Agree - he could really find his level and build from there ?

Oh come on, I'm no McBurnie fan but even I know McBurnie is far more useful than Souza. If we can get £5m or better we have to snap their hands off.

Let’s see how he handles the Championship next season. He may struggle as the midfield can be a tough environment week in week out and he may encounter a few skirmishes. Hope he rises above it and becomes a force in our midfield.

No probs

By the way I was being sarcastic - I absolutely can’t stand the fraud
I did understand mate, but I was still fuming after the Gribic bollox! Again my apologies. 👍

Let’s see how he handles the Championship next season. He may struggle as the midfield can be a tough environment week in week out and he may encounter a few skirmishes. Hope he rises above it and becomes a force in our midfield.
He is utter utter fkin shite and I hope he just fks off .

I have supported Utd since 1970 and pound for pound he is the worst player ever to pull on a shirt for us .

He is awful

Souza did alright tonight. Made some important tackles.

Still not sure him and Arblaster work well together though.

For a player who thinks he should be in the Brazil side I don’t see him taking kindly to plying his trade in the second tier. He’ll want out and I don’t think CW will be doing his utmost to convince him to stay

Back
Top Bottom