Roy's View From... View From Brentford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

What a deluded set of cunts.

Didn’t create anything?

I must have missed Brereton-Diaz almost walking one in. Bit more composure we’d have been ahead at half time. He missed another couple as well.

Not his day but to suggest we created nothing is poppycock.

The funny thing there is, they were just as shite as we were. They beat 'the worst team in Premier League history' with a fluke own goal and an injury time effort when we'd stopped marking so hardly the fucking battering they're gobbing off about. They'll be one of next seasons rubbing rags so enjoy today, your day will come.

As to the silly cunt with the comment about not hearing ouour fans, but we heard him at the end shouting? Nobody heard you, you fucking spanner because had you been fronting us up like you're making out, you'd be having oral surgery now, trying to put your front teeth back in.

The first comment Bout us vacating the midfield is hilarious considering Brentford launched into. The channels all game
Haven't seen. A team play like that since Bobby goulds days

They scored a counter and then scored again while we launched men forward.

Terrible set of fans.

Who do this lot think they are 10 years ago they were playing in front of crowds of sub 5000 at times and at best averaging 6k-7k. Amazing what sort of fans a new stadium attracts when they can't get tickets for proper London clubs with a bit of history. Brentford have done really well over the last ten years but what they are historically is a League One outfit who have never won a thing of note. Might be high water mark for them lets see if their new found support sticks with them at low tide, I doubt it, Plastic as fuck.

From listening to them on the way to Kew Gardens, I don’t think I’ll bother.

I did bother, the final comment might well be the mouthy cock we passed on the main road after the match… “Championships that way lads”, utterly hilarious and only repeated at a distance…

I’d say they should remember where they are from, but he’s probably only known them in the Premier League.

Bunch of bellends from that view from, certainly got all big time since we played them a few times in league one and were actually a decent bunch to chat to

What a deluded set of cunts.

Didn’t create anything?

I must have missed Brereton-Diaz almost walking one in. Bit more composure we’d have been ahead at half time. He missed another couple as well.

Not his day but to suggest we created nothing is poppycock.
Cunts and poppycock

👍👌🫡

Who do this lot think they are 10 years ago they were playing in front of crowds of sub 5000 at times and at best averaging 6k-7k. Amazing what sort of fans a new stadium attracts when they can't get tickets for proper London clubs with a bit of history. Brentford have done really well over the last ten years but what they are historically is a League One outfit who have never won a thing of note. Might be high water mark for them lets see if their new found support sticks with them at low tide, I doubt it, Plastic as fuck.
Shows how much we have fallen rather than how much they have risen

We are a joke

Thought Brentford were shite to be fair. We’re shite of course and can’t handle the level but they won’t be up for long.

Yep. Neither team were good. That said, if they offload Toney and invest wisely then they may be able to delay regression to the mean in terms of their natural level

Now their sugar daddy has lost interest and is selling up they will be joining Wigan and Reading pretty soon in their rightful place in division one.

I did bother, the final comment might well be the mouthy cock we passed on the main road after the match… “Championships that way lads”, utterly hilarious and only repeated at a distance…

I’d say they should remember where they are from, but he’s probably only known them in the Premier League.
Frustrated Chelsea season ticket waiting lister.

Back
Top Bottom