Underwhelming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t mean to be ungrateful but the lads we’re being linked with - Morsy, Guedioura and Hourihane are hardly going to transform our side into a promotion contending side
Who would you suggest we sign, given that we appear to be skint?
Players like Diallo (for example) are a pipe dream for a club in our current position

Don’t understand why you need to be passive aggressive just have the debate it’s a forum
That was possibly one of the least passive aggressive posts I've ever seen on the forum my little snowflake.

If you can't take people disagreeing with your original, rather pathetic, post then maybe you shouldn't post things like that 👍

That was possibly one of the least passive aggressive posts I've ever seen on the forum my little snowflake.

If you can't take people disagreeing with your original, rather pathetic, post then maybe you shouldn't post things like that 👍
Well it obviously rattled you anyway

Not being passive aggressive, just shocked that the obvious, needs to be pointed out on an almost constant basis.
Sorry I don’t spend all day everyday on the forum must’ve missed it

It's traditional to wait until the transfer window is over to post this thread.

Let's go through this again for the 1001st time, why not,,Fulham and WBA both have mega rich owners, Fulham the added pull of living in playing inLondon, as for Forest, presume you mean they beat us to signing Garner, a player they had on loan previously that played the best football of his career so far, and yet its an absolute mystery to so many people why he chose Forest over us, going back to a Club, City, players and manager he knows, rather than a team and manager he doesn't know.
Forest picked up zinchernagel from Watford and osei tutu from Arsenal as well. Both very good players. The point that was being made is we have done fuck all so far. Now up to 2 in both are additions but we are along way off where we should be as we had the longest run for planning for this season of any club. I appreciate that we should not splash out on players. But if it is taking this long to organise loans it looks like whoever's in real control of recruitment hasn't got a clue.

Forest picked up zinchernagel from Watford and osei tutu from Arsenal as well. Both very good players. The point that was being made is we have done fuck all so far. Now up to 2 in both are additions but we are along way off where we should be as we had the longest run for planning for this season of any club. I appreciate that we should not splash out on players. But if it is taking this long to organise loans it looks like whoever's in real control of recruitment hasn't got a clue.
I will take your word re the two players you mentioned and how good they are, and ask you how many of us on here, would have been happy they signed pre season, when most of us thought the current squad would be more than a match for this division.
Slav has given most of the squad enough opportunities to show they can turn things round, they haven't, whatever has happened to cause the loss in form and confidence, I don't think can be cured by on loan youngsters or starting some of ours.
Going to need some very strong, very vocal characters

Both very good players? Seen them play?

I have never heard of them two.

What are their strengths and weaknesses? Serious question.

I'm happy with us signing CH. He's not the answer, but he's part of it. At least we can change the midfield now. Couple more in, and it might shake the torpor from some of the existing squad.

Don't think Hourihane and Davies are bad championship signings at all the be honest.

Any decent keeper now, even an old one and a bit of creativity out wide Dembele and/or the Barcelona B winger and I think its been a decent transfer window.

Add a ball winning midfielder and I would go as far as to say a good window.

I know we want to see progress but in reality it was always a 2-3 window project to get it sorted out from where we are now. I am keeping my shoes on till this time next year 😂

I'm happy with us signing CH. He's not the answer, but he's part of it. At least we can change the midfield now. Couple more in, and it might shake the torpor from some of the existing squad.
I think most of us including CW spent most of last season, and all of this, for that torpor to be shaken off, not seen any indication its close to happening, which begs the obvious question re what's caused it, and why nothing has changed

Besic
Robbie Brady
Bentaleb
Ibe
Mangala
Ntcham
Andre Wisdom
Jovanovic
As said in another thread, all still free agents (as far as I know), surely at least one of these could do a job for us? We should at least be exploring possibilities with these (we may or may not be I'm not ITK).

They wake fleck, Norwood & Berge up though. Their current competition doesn’t exist other than Freeman. They pretty much know their guaranteed to start every game
This 100 times.

I really don't care if the threat of alternative means these fuckers actually perform and the signings never get a start. Problem solved.

We've done it before. Sign a player, man with shirt lifts his game. Happy days

We need some wide players and a box to box midfielder. Otherwise the same problem of defences dropping off and just sitting will continue to frustrate us.
yes wouldnt disagree actually but were not gonna get 4 more players in on deadline day

I will take your word re the two players you mentioned and how good they are, and ask you how many of us on here, would have been happy they signed pre season, when most of us thought the current squad would be more than a match for this division.
Slav has given most of the squad enough opportunities to show they can turn things round, they haven't, whatever has happened to cause the loss in form and confidence, I don't think can be cured by on loan youngsters or starting some of ours.
Going to need some very strong, very vocal characters
I have seen both play. But Zinchernagei is just the type of player we should have been going for. He is 26. Can play left or right side as a winger or tucked in. Good attitude and not afraid to have a shot.

The slump is down to a number of factors. Too long losing matches in the PL affects confidence. Loss of form of midfielders. We knew this last season and should have been prepared to hit the ground running by getting some players to freshen it up.
This excludes talking about the forwards who you would have to combine the best attributes of all of them
Both very good players? Seen them play?

I have never heard of them two.

What are their strengths and weaknesses? Serious question.
I live in Derby and went to see forest v Bournemouth. Osei tutu was out of position playing left full back v Brooks but played well. Not the tallest but stocky about 21 years of age. Very good to tackle and good control. Gets up and down the pitch. He pulled a hamstring the week after so will be out for a few weeks.
Zinchernagel is 26 and played left side in a 4 man midfield. Played on the right for a time and looks like he could play in CAM. Good all round player. Not an out and out winger type but can skip past a player. Good control and good delivery from corners. Attitude looked good and he tried to whip up the home fans. Not afraid to have a shot either. Forced a great save from Bournemouth keeper with an effort from outside of the box.
Scored from a similar effort the week after. Saw that on the championship highlights He might die off a bit during the season I dont know but from what I saw of him he has ability and wants to play.
What my geneal point was there were lots of players available on loan. Quite a few could do a job for us. Its disappointing the progress we have made in planning new arrivals. Especially so when we were relegated so early and knew what we needed.. more midfielders

I have seen both play. But Zinchernagei is just the type of player we should have been going for. He is 26. Can play left or right side as a winger or tucked in. Good attitude and not afraid to have a shot.

The slump is down to a number of factors. Too long losing matches in the PL affects confidence. Loss of form of midfielders. We knew this last season and should have been prepared to hit the ground running by getting some players to freshen it up.
This excludes talking about the forwards who you would have to combine the best attributes of all of them
I live in Derby and went to see forest v Bournemouth. Osei tutu was out of position playing left full back v Brooks but played well. Not the tallest but stocky about 21 years of age. Very good to tackle and good control. Gets up and down the pitch. He pulled a hamstring the week after so will be out for a few weeks.
Zinchernagel is 26 and played left side in a 4 man midfield. Played on the right for a time and looks like he could play in CAM. Good all round player. Not an out and out winger type but can skip past a player. Good control and good delivery from corners. Attitude looked good and he tried to whip up the home fans. Not afraid to have a shot either. Forced a great save from Bournemouth keeper with an effort from outside of the box.
Scored from a similar effort the week after. Saw that on the championship highlights He might die off a bit during the season I dont know but from what I saw of him he has ability and wants to play.
What my geneal point was there were lots of players available on loan. Quite a few could do a job for us. Its disappointing the progress we have made in planning new arrivals. Especially so when we were relegated so early and knew what we needed.. more midfielders
I think there is something more than just a loss of confidence or relegation hangover, nothing changed under Hecky, nothing has changed under Slav, despite the usual everyone has a clean slate etc

Back
Top Bottom