Tommy Doyle joins on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We can’t have him too, only 5 loans in a match day squad

If only every day since SJ joined on 1-Jul had been like this one. It might eve have stopped some the usual suspects getting desperate and suggesting players like Wilshire!

That said, the only deal that's been completed over the last 24 hours is Hourihane. Let's hope the club doesn't get timed out on any of the other prospective deals.

So far this transfer window we've had

Ramsdale sold.
Ronaldo failed his medical.
Berge contracts Covid so we're stuck with him.
VISA issues with Karamoh.
Doyle chose another team over us.

It's shaping up to be another memorable day. 3 hours to go until Operation Shit Show is complete and Operation Plan For League One commences. 🤷‍♂️

So far this transfer window we've had

Ramsdale sold.
Ronaldo failed his medical.
Berge contracts Covid so we're stuck with him.
VISA issues with Karamoh.
Doyle chose another team over us.

It's shaping up to be another memorable day. 3 hours to go until Operation Shit Show is complete and Operation Plan For League One commences. 🤷‍♂️
Oh yea of little faith.
Think again tomorrow morning

Oh yea of little faith.
Think again tomorrow morning
I think it's fair for anyone to have gone into today pessimistic with the way this season has started and the way that Slav had to slate the board publicly on Saturday for them to get the chequebook out.

Maybe by 23:00 I'll be happy with more deals, but it doesn't excuse what went on before. All I can say is good on Slav.

I don't know how he did at Cardiff to be honest. Anyone?

I don't know how he did at Cardiff to be honest. Anyone?
He was bang average at the Lane, albeit in a very average side. Cardiff fans felt he was one of their better players. Suspect he'll fare better in a team battling at the right end of the table - wouldn't be against him signing for us at all.

Back
Top Bottom