Roy's View From... Man City and Cardiff Fans Views On Tommy Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can’t say that I noticed him when we played Cardiff but…..

His dad Kevin was a decent player for Reading, and his godfather Leroy Lita almost joined us.

I'd take the views of Cardiff fans who have seen him play at this level more seriously than Man City fans.

I like the words “box to box” midfielder, exactly what we need 👍

I'm just delighted that we've got a Doyle in the midfield again! I may be in the minority with that opinion but that's my opinion! Welcome Michael, I mean Tommy!

For the first time in a while..........

"Cheers Panchero!"

Coulibaly and Doyle already offer more legs than we had last year

Leon Britton never played any football for us.
due to our esteemed leader mr. Blackwell playing hoof ball the ball constantly went over his head. One of the most bizarre signings in the history of our football club.

Chelsea and Man Utd have an abundance of these players as they swallow them up from an early age offering them the world we have picked up through loan or transfer quite a few over the last 20 years or so, I’m delighted he’s had half a season in our division already it gets him ready for what’s involved and if he’s focused then we could be great recipients.

Leon Britton never played any football for us.
due to our esteemed leader mr. Blackwell playing hoof ball the ball constantly went over his head. One of the most bizarre signings in the history of our football club.
Leon Britton was not well suited to a Blackwell team, but was also nesh. He wasn’t interested in doing anything except the pointless possession inside his own half. Scarpered off back to Swansea as soon as he could. Possibly the most overrated player of the century in the PL. you can get the same results taking him out of the team and playing with 10.

As for Doyle, I’m quite optimistic but he does nothing to solve the problem we have had for the last 2 seasons re goals and assists from midfield that will keep us out of the promotion slots.

Suprised his parents didn't name him Lorenzo.......🧐
🤓

Back
Top Bottom